Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

27 Boxers that had Canelo beating Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    You only post boxers who picked Canelo and ignore several times as many boxers who thought GGG won including Marquez's famous trainer. What a bias post. Most of those guys were Mexicans who were rooting for Canelo or guys who lost to Canelo or guys like Wad who have always hated GGG. You went to a lot of work to try and and convince this board that Canelo won because you know most viewers think GGG won. When Oscar's golden goose has to settle for a razor thin split decision win in Canelo loving Las Vegas that means he really deserved to lose. It wasn't a robbery. It was a close great fight but in the eyes of most fans, pro boxers, pro trainers and boxing writers GGG won and your bogus list won't change that. Guys who think GGG won don't need to post lists because the majority agrees with them already. If it's so clear Canelo won what do you need this list? Everybody reading this saw the fight and have their opinion who won it.
    Mexicans are haters the Canelo, a lot of them.

Like Beristain.

And are more the fighters that had canelo winning 115-113

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      You only post boxers who picked Canelo and ignore several times as many boxers who thought GGG won including Marquez's famous trainer. What a bias post. Most of those guys were Mexicans who were rooting for Canelo or guys who lost to Canelo or guys like Wad who have always hated GGG. You went to a lot of work to try and and convince this board that Canelo won because you know most viewers think GGG won. When Oscar's golden goose has to settle for a razor thin split decision win in Canelo loving Las Vegas that means he really deserved to lose. It wasn't a robbery. It was a close great fight but in the eyes of most fans, pro boxers, pro trainers and boxing writers GGG won and your bogus list won't change that. Guys who think GGG won don't need to post lists because the majority agrees with them already. If it's so clear Canelo won what do you need this list? Everybody reading this saw the fight and have their opinion who won it.
      Several times as many? Post them then shithead.

Comment

I like the posters saying "you only post fighters who had Canelo winning".

Like...post a list of fighters that had GGG winning YOURSELF. Stop complaining about it and do it

Don't tell others to do your dirty work for you. If you believe GGG won, then it's your job to see who else agrees with you. Not TS job. He found others who agreed with him, now it's your turn.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Like...post a list of fighters that had GGG winning YOURSELF. Stop complaining about it and do it

Don't tell others to do your dirty work for you. If you believe GGG won, then it's your job to see who else agrees with you. Not TS job. He found others who agreed with him, now it's your turn.
          There was a thread about how 90% of the boxing media picked golovkin to win, but the boxing media are the biggest dlckriders of all, most of them don't know a mother****ing thing about boxing, writing about the sport behind a desk and their opinions are just piggybacked from people they think are credible.

I know how to score a fight, I know Canelo won, and when I saw that i was just like bullshlt. I don't need a bunch of armchair writers telling me who won.

I'm just glad I'm justified by the rest of the boxing world -the real boxing world- the ones who actually can decipher what is going on in that ring.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            There was a thread about how 90% of the boxing media picked golovkin to win, but the boxing media are the biggest dlckriders of all, most of them don't know a mother****ing thing about boxing, writing about the sport behind a desk and their opinions are just piggybacked from people they think are credible.

I know how to score a fight, I know Canelo won, and when I saw that i was just like bullshlt. I don't need a bunch of armchair writers telling me who won.

I'm just glad I'm justified by the rest of the boxing world -the real boxing world- the ones who actually can decipher what is going on in that ring.
            Exactly....

Pigs like Dan Rafael.

That guy does not know sh.it about boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              Exactly....

Pigs like Dan Rafael.

Dan rafael can't even run 40 meters, much less fight a round.

What the hell does he know about fighting lol

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                You have time for 100 alts though. Poof.
                awwwww, why get mad, mayne?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

They won't it's a fact by far fighters and trainers thought canelo won. It's not even close there is already approaching 60 names of fighters and trainers that are no record saying canelo won but still keep crying GGG fans. Sure there are some fighters that think GGG won but it's very 1 sided with a list of hall of famers, p4p fighters, elite trainers. Stop crying robbery and just accept the fact GGG lost

Comment

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=792687

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Exactly....

Pigs like Dan Rafael.

Dan Rafael is the biggest GGG dickrider of them all. And he couldn't even give the fight to GGG so he tried to save himself by saying it was a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X