No announcement yet.

Eminem real reply to MGK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushashi View Post
    Drake's papi James Prince was doing damage control because Push was about to push his SH@% in even more if he responded. They didn't want to kill the album promo
    Yea Prince is a sucker for that. I hope he doesn’t read my post doe

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      Pusha T diss was great because he went super personal and had info that wasn’t known to the public

Like Nas did with Ether

But not All Disses need to be personal

Maybe MGK doesn’t have any skeletons or maybe Eminem doesn’t even give a f.uck if he does because he’s wack as sh.it and it’s not even needed for a wack a.ss rapper with literally no hits and no memorable lines to get murdered basically em just dissed him because he thinks he’s trash

Regardless Em took a sh.it on MGK and easily
      Had the better song / bars and everything he said was true.

He treated him like the rap red headed step child he is that basically is a short bus version of Eminem and only has a career because of the path Eminem blazed and probably
      Got into rap/hip-hop because of him

MGK is Eminem’s son and Dad basically curb stomped him and his BS career out of boredom and didn’t even need to get personal just remind who Eminem is and what he’s accomplished and who MGK is and his lack of
      Accomplishments
      This, good call.

Comment

This is the EM I miss. Wish more people would diss him so we could get the old em back.

Comment

Before kamikaze, eminem was the 12th best selling artist of all time at 115 million physical records sold, a couple million behind 11th and 10 million behind to break 10th.

Not counting digital sales.

Comment

I was expecting a little more from the legend to be honest.

Had some lines though, he still got it. Past prime Eminem is still the best rapper in the game, I have to say.

Comment

Comment

Eminem last album "Revival" was like being put through waterboarding. his last good album was Eminem Show in 2002. it's been a while. but hes still top 10-15.

Comment

i see a couple Drake groupies in here talking bout Drake not responding to Pusha was just smart bidness. but when Meek didn't have a reply he was torched. just admit it Drake got obliterated in round 1 by Pusha. one of those early Tyson KO's. that boy got bodied.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                    i see a couple Drake groupies in here talking bout Drake not responding to Pusha was just smart bidness. but when Meek didn't have a reply he was torched. just admit it Drake got obliterated in round 1 by Pusha. one of those early Tyson KO's. that boy got bodied.
                    Meek didn't have a Spotify deal, and a song/album that would take over the country for a month.

Not the same scenario. Drake had a reason to avoid negativity, and that reason was $$$.

People forgot about that diss overnight once "In My Feelings" hit the airwaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Beatdowns View Post
                      Meek didn't have a Spotify deal, and a song/album that would take over the country for a month.

Not the same scenario. Drake had a reason to avoid negativity, and that reason was $$$.

People forgot about that diss overnight once "In My Feelings" hit the airwaves.
                      Yikes. No wonder the same people defending drake are defending em. “He has more hits!” “He makes more money!!111”

Comment

Working...
                      X