No announcement yet.

InfoWars app Banned by Apple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    I think we live in times which are more divisive and senselessly partisan than ever, and that this is a really bad thing.

The media seems to be part of this problem. Like they are drawing battle lines, and lurching towards further divisions.
    You still didn't answer the question, should the main stream media be silenced, yes or no?

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      You still didn't answer the question, should the main stream media be silenced, yes or no?
      I don't have an intricate knowledge of american mainstream media. So I can't give you a blanket yes or no answer.

Are you talking about individual shows, or papers, or publications? What's on your mind exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        I don't have an intricate knowledge of american mainstream media. So I can't give you a blanket yes or no answer.

Are you talking about individual shows, or papers, or publications? What's on your mind exactly?
        The main stream media help promote a conspiracy that started the Iraq war and they're still soldiers dying from it today, Obama singlehandedly ruined western Europe.

Now if you think Alex Jones should be banned and not 1 person has died from any of his conspiracies, you must want the main stream media silenced as well, since they helped Bush promote wars, helped Obama with Syria and Libya. I'm not good with math, but I think that's a lot more than Alex Jones and his conspiracies.

Comment

The main stream media help promote a conspiracy that started the Iraq war and they're still soldiers dying from it today, Obama singlehandedly ruined western Europe.

Now if you think Alex Jones should be banned and not 1 person has died from any of his conspiracies, you must want the main stream media silenced as well, since they helped Bush promote wars, helped Obama with Syria and Libya. I'm not good with math, but I think that's a lot more than Alex Jones and his conspiracies.
          That's a well thought out response & a good argument 👍🏻

Comment

Say hi to ur beech lomasexual for me
            U owned the dude like he was ur beech
            Dude got me on ignore so send mah regards

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              No matter what side of the isle u on

This som scary sheet!

It's Apple's App store, they can choose who can distribute apps through their business.

They can always slum it with android app stores.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                It's Apple's App store, they can choose who can distribute apps through their business.

They can always slum it with android app stores.
                Thats what im saying al this companies that are controlled by China is blocking the dude

That should scare the heck of u that Gina has a strong controll on big techs

But yah it wont coz its on favor of ur side

Comment

Jones has no socially redeeming value. He has his small group of uneducated loyal listeners who allow him to live a lavish lifestyle. His only goal is to feed his sheep what they crave, wild conspiracy theories that they believe provide them with “knowledge”.

To compare a true illiterate like Jones who makes every word up as he goes to true journalists whose job is to report the news is something only a truely uneducated fool would attempt. You have bought the game that Jones, Hannity and Limbaugh play to their hopeless audience hook line and sinker. Their effort is to falsely delegitimize the media in order to prop up their lies as truth. Unfortunately we don’t have laws against lying to the public otherwise they would all be locked away for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                    Thats what im saying al this companies that are controlled by China is blocking the dude

That should scare the heck of u that Gina has a strong controll on big techs

But yah it wont coz its on favor of ur side

Not sure what you're trying to say there.

Apple has the right to choose what type of apps are in their store, China has nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
                      Not sure what you're trying to say there.

Apple has the right to choose what type of apps are in their store, China has nothing to do with it.
                      Jones has been talking sheet for years then this year he started attacking China gues what happened nxt?

Yeah Gina has nothing to do with this

Comment

Working...
                      X