Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin, Sanchez Hope Canelo True To Word - 'Comes To Fight'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
    "Mexican style"? What is that exactly? Sal Sanchez, Bobby Chacon, Oscar DH ... were all boxers. Even JCC Sr. had movement in the ring and just didn't come in face-first. He boxed.

I wish someone would show me the fighter who best personified the Mexican style. He probably didn't last long in the fight game and is probably punch drunk.
    I'm not sure what GGG defines as "Mexican Style." I assume it means very little foot movement, not a lot of head movement, and constantly coming forward! Most likely the total opposite of "Cuban Style," or "Muhammad Ali Style," or "Roy Jones Jr. Style," or "Mayweather Style!"

ABEL SANCHEZ: BLACK FIGHTERS FIGHT IN A STYLE THAT’S NOT PLEASING TO FANS, EXPLAINS MAYWEATHER JAB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZZl0psoi3c

(WOW!) ANDRE WARD SOUNDS OFF ON GOLOVKIN'S TRAINER FOR DISRESPECTING BLACK FIGHTERS & APPROPRIATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikJTQ8zPxi4
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 09-06-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

I really dislike prima Donna fighters, and ginger is at the top of my list.

Having said that, ginger didn't really "run" imo. Yeah, he back pedaled all night, but he was just avoiding a sluggers bombs, and when he stopped, and the slugger cornered him, ginger got the better of the exchanges.

Ginger lit GGG up all night. That's not what I call running.

Now what maliek Scott did when he "fought" Luis Ortiz, WAS RUN!!

THAT was a pu$$y runner!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post
        Why doesn't Abel just teach ggg to cut off the ring?!?!?!
        Because Abel doesn't know how to cut the ring off.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
          That goes to show you, who is conceding, who lost the fight. I don't see any excuses from team Canelo, and more importantly I don't see Canelo begging Great Great Grampa to stop using the jab because is unfair.

I remember Great Great Grampa running from the very limited Lemeaux, yet to some idiots here they swear that was technique and finesse, yet when is done to GGG is not fair that's running

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Ggg and his team are lame, prior to the first fight they stated that they knew they had to win by ko... After the fight "canelo ran". Ggg fans are lame too, prior to the fight y'all said ggg was the best at cutting off the ring and canelo had cement feet, after the fight "canelo ran" lmao like you can't make this up. Now team ggg and his fans are begging canelo to stand and go toe to toe. This is Canelo s second fight ever at 160 and ggg's 400 more or less fight at 160... Why would canelo go toe to toe? Even if it were even steven, why go toe to toe when you know you can outbox him easily?

I bolded the good part in your post lol

got any answers to those question g-strings ?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
              Maybe, just maybe....GGG does actually know how to cut the ring off, but feels Canelo is setting him up for a trap OR feels he would be at a disadvantage while trying to cut him off.
              So he decides not to engage Canelo from that position.....

yea it's a lot easier to walk guys into shots if you are an excellent counter-puncher who can fight off the back foot

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                Ggg and his team are lame, prior to the first fight they stated that they knew they had to win by ko... After the fight "canelo ran"

Comment

Working...
                X