Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Madness To Do Joshua-Povetkin With Wilder Looming

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't shoot the messenger, guys. I'm not the one who buys all of Eddie "I'm Pretty Tall" Hearn's mismatches. The British are dumb! D-U-M...dumb!

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
      If 99% of all fighters are on them why are Povetkin and a handful of others the only ones getting caught?
      Do you honestly think Wilder and Joshua aren't on gear?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        The pressure is definitely on AJ to win this fight spectacularly. He should win this one hands down. However it is either KO or bust for him. If he carries Pedvetkin across the finish line like he did Takam with a (controversial stoppage) and Parker by playing it safe and cautiously, it should be considered a loss.

I say that because Sasha is nearly 40 years of age and his better years are now behind him. Moreover, he is washed up and past his prime.

For those reasons I mentioned; There is no excuse for Joshua not putting him away early. As I previously stated, the fight shouldn't go past four rounds. However if it does, then one is going to have start questioning whether Joshua's boxing fundamentals and skills are either overhyped, overrated, or is he is just experiencing a lack of dedication and commitment to the sport, since his knockout victory of Wladimir Klitschko because has hasn't looked the same since?

If he doesn't knock out Pedvetkin, then there is no way he'll be prepared to defeat a Deontay Wilder who has overall more ability than Alexander. For example: He is younger, faster, taller with a much longer reach and hits a hell of lot harder.

Lastly, The Hearn's didn't postpone the Wilder fight in order for it to marinate. No, they postponed it because they knew their guy wasn't ready for a dangerous fighter of the stature of the "Bronze Bomber" and he may never will.
        If they really are waiting for Joshua to get ready, the fight will never get made

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          The pressure is definitely on AJ to win this fight spectacularly. He should win this one hands down. However it is either KO or bust for him. If he carries Pedvetkin across the finish line like he did Takam with a (controversial stoppage) and Parker by playing it safe and cautiously, it should be considered a loss.

I say that because Sasha is nearly 40 years of age and his better years are now behind him. Moreover, he is washed up and past his prime.

For those reasons I mentioned; There is no excuse for Joshua not putting him away early. As I previously stated, the fight shouldn't go past four rounds. However if it does, then one is going to have start questioning whether Joshua's boxing fundamentals and skills are either overhyped, overrated, or is he is just experiencing a lack of dedication and commitment to the sport, since his knockout victory of Wladimir Klitschko because has hasn't looked the same since?

If he doesn't knock out Pedvetkin, then there is no way he'll be prepared to defeat a Deontay Wilder who has overall more ability than Alexander. For example: He is younger, faster, taller with a much longer reach and hits a hell of lot harder.

Lastly, The Hearn's didn't postpone the Wilder fight in order for it to marinate. No, they postponed it because they knew their guy wasn't ready for a dangerous fighter of the stature of the "Bronze Bomber" and he may never will.
          Ortiz had high blood pressure and is old af and obviously past prime, prior to facing wilder he was seen labouring to a decision win over malik scott im sure we all recall. so why do you have higher standards/expectations for AJ yet Wilder got praise for going to war with ortiz and then stopping him in the later rounds, why werent you demanding he ko ortiz within 4 or its an unsuccessful defence? double standards or what. povetkin is more proven than ortiz by a mile and more active than ortiz and his chin is more proven! as he went 12 with prime a prime version of wlad. ontop of all this wilder has been fighting much longer than AJ and APPARENTLY has this amazing one punch KO power, yet you hold AJ to a higher standard!? "hypocrisy! hypocrisy!" they cried

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
            What a load of bollocks. It's possible current Povetkin is better than any man either Wilder or Joshua has fought yet. The old version of Wlad is the only fighter you could say is anywhere at that level.
            For your sake, I hope you are right. So it can all backfire on the Hearns and Joshua.

There's nothing more I would love to see than for Povetkin to defeat AJ and take his titles from him. He would be the laughing stock in the world of boxing.

Many British fanboys would stop posting under their real accounts and go into hiding by start posting on their alt accounts; In order to conceal who they really are because they will be too embarrassed that Anthony Joshua has actually lost an official fight .

Comment

This guy is absolutely shameless, a true promoter that he is!

Hopefully oneday, someone from new media pulls up on Hearns next time he's in America and pull his card for all his contradictions and lies he's told, add a video compilation so he can't deny or lie his way out of another lie!

How AJ allowed himself to be put on a gag order but isn't telling Hearn to do the same is madness!

Hearns keeps dry snitching on himself and AJ and then smiles about it in his next video!

Just read his statement, he said AJ thinks the PEDvetkin fight is a learning experience and that him and WBA have a very strong relationship, the same WBA who conveniently proposed a 24 hour deadline for AJ/PEDvetkin or he'll get stripped but allow Keith Thurman to hold his WBA belt for nearly 2 years without defending it!

Ludicrous statements, AJ is a stone cold coward, you dont let another man constantly talk for you and put a gag order on you and do everything you can to distance yourself from your only other rival and still call yourself a champion!

It doesn't work like that, AJ fan girls are the only people left that respects AJ and Edwards Hearns!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                This guy is absolutely shameless, a true promoter that he is!

Hopefully oneday, someone from new media pulls up on Hearns next time he's in America and pull his card for all his contradictions and lies he's told, add a video compilation so he can't deny or lie his way out of another lie!

How AJ allowed himself to be put on a gag order but isn't telling Hearn to do the same is madness!

Hearns keeps dry snitching on himself and AJ and then smiles about it in his next video!

Just read his statement, he said AJ thinks the PEDvetkin fight is a learning experience and that him and WBA have a very strong relationship, the same WBA who conveniently proposed a 24 hour deadline for AJ/PEDvetkin or he'll get stripped but allow Keith Thurman to hold his WBA belt for nearly 2 years without defending it!

Ludicrous statements, AJ is a stone cold coward, you dont let another man constantly talk for you and put a gag order on you and do everything you can to distance yourself from your only other rival and still call yourself a champion!

It doesn't work like that, AJ fan girls are the only people left that respects AJ and Edwards Hearns!
                amen brother!

lol@ hearn calling the wba frantically "hey guys come enforce this mandatory right now! wilders people are over here asking me for a concrete date to fight and i dont wanna fight them....help"

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur Daley View Post
                  What a load of bollocks. It's possible current Povetkin is better than any man either Wilder or Joshua has fought yet. The old version of Wlad is the only fighter you could say is anywhere at that level.
                  you must have missed the wonderful gallery of pics i posted of povetkin getting his **** pushed in 6 years ago by a cruiserweight

Comment

90,000 dancing drunks

Comment

Sure buddy. Sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X