Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police Officer in Utah Fired Over a We Wuz Kangz Meme

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill never know if AAs eat watermelons or not.......

Comment

Isn't we wuz kangs a mockery of racism? Deliberate attempts to steal other people's history is racism. It needs to be reeled in or at least mocked.

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
        the penile washing, sir.
        No, the Egyptians were the first to practice circumcision; that's what they were doing in the picture. Whoever uploaded the meme, modified the color of the individuals and said the blacks were washing white c0ck which is a lie

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Isn't we wuz kangs a mockery of racism? Deliberate attempts to steal other people's history is racism. It needs to be reeled in or at least mocked.
          Blacks were kings dating back to 3250 BC... You had North African kings as well as East African Kings and West African kings.

Are you disputing this?

And before you say North Africans aren't African or North Africans aren't related via DNA to sub-saharan Africans I think you need to fact check.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Blacks were kings dating back to 3250 BC... You had North African kings as well as East African Kings and West African kings.

Are you disputing this?

And before you say North Africans aren't African or North Africans aren't related via DNA to sub-saharan Africans I think you need to fact check.
            Your post does not make any sense. "Blacks were kings"? Everyone was the king of something. You are just saying blacks existed. Agreed!

The problem is claiming to be kings of civilizations you had nothing (or very little) to do with.

I just declared myself king of the chair I'm sitting in. Slightly different from claiming to be king of Carthage.

There were definitely some populations with subsaharan derived DNA in North Africa and the region has undergone significant "browning", but essentially all of the civilizations subject to "we wuz kangz" revisionism were Mediterranean/Semitic/etc.

It's insulting and inappropriate and deserves mockery. Be proud of your own accomplishments instead of turning everything into a declaration of war against another culture.
            Last edited by ////; 10-09-2017, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Your post does not make any sense. "Blacks were kings"? Everyone was the king of something. You are just saying blacks existed. Agreed!
              I'm referring to Black Africans

The problem is claiming to be kings of civilizations you had nothing (or very little) to do with.
              Black Africans claiming to have a lineage in black African accomplishments isn't a crime.

Just like you have East Europeans who can claim something to do with West European accomplishments. You have Irish who claim responsibility for Scottish and English accomplishments; you have Greek's who claim responsibility for Roman accomplishments and you have Spaniards who claim responsibility for North African accomplishments and you have Iraqi's who claim responsibility for Lebanese accomplishments.

Europeans are considered European no matter what part of Europe they are from. I don't see you tracing white america accomplishments to what part of Europe their ancestors came from do you? Do you think that all of Europe comprised of brilliant people since day 1? Of course not.

Only are Africans pitted against each other (i.e. North vs East vs West vs South), but the same doesn't apply to Europe, Asia or India.

If you're talking about negative connotations associated with Africa, then the black Africans from West Africa are responsibly for the negative labeling of the entire continent of Africa by you and your ilk.

If we're talking positive connotations relating to Africa then white Europeans, North Africans who aren't really African and Arabs are responsible for anything positive related to Africa by you and your ilk...

But when talking about positive connotations relating to Europe, the Moors and Egyptians (i.e. North Africans) and West Africans are never brought up

This is all a apart of white supremacy and scientific racism which was started by European scholars in the 18th century.

Learn your history; don't be such a sheep
              Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-09-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

No sorry. Africa is just a continent. North Africa was more part of the Mediterranean on an ethnocultural level than it was part of subSaharan Africa.

What you're doing is the equivalent of a Russian taking credit for Japan's historical accomplishment's because "Asia is Asia". But you already know this.

Comment

No sorry. Africa is just a continent. North Africa was more part of the Mediterranean on an ethnocultural level than it was part of subSaharan Africa.

What you're doing is the equivalent of a Russian taking credit for Japan's historical accomplishment's because "Asia is Asia". But you already know this.
                  It is not the same. North Africa was not a part of Mediterranean on an ethnocultural level, but it's the Mediterranean that was a part of North Africa (i.e. Egypt), since the foundation for what Europe is today came from North Africa (i.e. Egypt), not the Mediterranean.

Do you know why North Africans look the way they do and West Africans look the way they do?

It has nothing to do with whether or not they're African. It has to do with the environment and the evolution of the Sahara desert, etc. But nothing to do with the fact that they are all black Africans of African descent.

They are black Africans.

Why are Europeans allowed to monolithically be responsible for all European accomplishments without tracing each person's ancestry back to what part of Europe they came from?

White Europeans are white Europeans.... Black Africans are Black Africans.... Only in a world of white supremacy are Black African accomplishments and history erased and revised.

Now that's all I have to say, Ahmad... Feel free to agree with white supremacy if you like. It's your perogative
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-09-2017, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Are you disputing this?

So according to you.....Ancient Egypt was a Negroid/Black civilization, but the entire region became "Brown" because of Arab invasions/conquest in subsequent time periods....

So why are you not mad at Arabs?? Or asking Arabs for "reparations" if they basically came in and jacked your races greatest civilization/historical achievement and claimed it for themselves??

Why aren't Black whining at Arabs for owing them everything....like they think Whites do in modern times???

Me thinks because the average Arab doesn't have as much money as the average European/White person (not as much profit to be made by guilting them out of their resources as with Whites) and Arabs would laugh in your face if you even suggested it....

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                      So according to you.....Ancient Egypt was a Negroid/Black civilization, but the entire region became "Brown" because of Arab invasions/conquest in subsequent time periods....

So why are you not mad at Arabs?? Or asking Arabs for "reparations" if they basically came in and jacked your races greatest civilization/historical achievement and claimed it for themselves??

Why aren't Black whining at Arabs for owing them everything....like they think Whites do in modern times???

Me thinks because the average Arab doesn't have as much money as the average European/White person (not as much profit to be made by guilting them out of their resources as with Whites) and Arabs would laugh in your face if you even suggested it....
                      They know better than to think they're going to get a dime out an Arab

Comment

Working...
                      X