Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who should Khan fight next, Alexander or Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan beating either Devon or the Ghost EASY?? Wow. Khan stopping Devon, lol!! Khan is the only one of the 3 who's been stripped of his senses on multiple occasions, lol.

Either one is good. Both are tough tough matchups. Whoever is quicker on the draw to sign the contract I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      In England? Good luck...

Easier fight: Alexander
      More boring fight: Alexander

Harder fight: Guerrero
      More exciting fight: Guerrero
      I'd say Alexander would be a bit tougher because hes a solid overall boxer with a decent punch and with more speed then Guerrero or Collazo, definitely more skilled then Collazo too. I think it'd be a decent fight because Alexander would have to scrap to win.

Guerrero I think is a match made in heaven for Khan compared to others in the top 10. It would be the more exciting fight as Guerrero would brawl til the end but Khan is much faster and Guerrero doesn't have one shot power that Khan's vulnerable too. Guerrero as hes moved up only knocks down and stops guys who stand in front of him. Khan wont. I think Khan will tee off on him but Guerrero will scrap. Just don't think he can out work or outland Khan. Not with Khan's speed.

Comment

I've said this like 10 times in the last 24 hours but I think Khan vs Guerrero will look a lot like Khan/Paulie except Guerrero is bigger and slower.

Let's not pretend Guerrero is this big murderous puncher who's a natural welterweight. He's a high volume outside guy who wears guys down with his high output from long range before beating them up on the inside. Khan is fast like Mayweather and won't let Guerrero get off on the outside just like with Paulie and make him pay every time he comes in.

Comment

I like both fights but the only one to beat Guerrero in recent years is Floyd. So beating Guerrero would put Khan right there next to Floyd. So Guerrero makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            By competitive do you mean in the clinching compartment? With Khan's new adopted style.
            It was only one fight. I don't think it would help Khan to clinch v Alexander.

Agree that Alexander is the easier fight on paper, I don't think he has the KO power to hurt Khan whereas I think Guerrero does.

Comment

Working...
            X