No announcement yet.

Suffering from depression

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I'm drinking by meself at the bar and feel like a piece of crap. But hey, its better than being sober and feeling like crap.
    Keep it trashy.

Seriously, though : Drinking is universally considered to be one of the worst things somebody with depression can do. Alcohol is a depressant. When taken with already existing depression you're just going to feel worse once the buzz wears off. Then you're going to want to get drunk again for the buzz to avoid feeling like ****. It's a cycle.

Rinse and repeat until you end up sucking d*ck in the bathroom stall at the bar like our buddy Georges here.

Try some exercise, PB32. Nothing crazy. Don't set any goals or anything - You might find yourself more depressed if you don't have the energy to meet them. But try a light workout. Maybe some cardio or light weight work. Put on some music and see if you feel any better when your blood gets pumping.

Diet can be pretty important too. If you're eating **** you're going to feel like ****.

Of course, sex always helps too. Not sure if you have a boyfriend at the moment or not but you might wanna hit up the local gay bar. :*******:

Kidding, of course. Hope you feel better, dude.

Comment

I doubt PB is depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Given the fact that he's a male without children, I think that's highly unlikely.
        Yea but he's a twat.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Keep it trashy.

Seriously, though : Drinking is universally considered to be one of the worst things somebody with depression can do. Alcohol is a depressant. When taken with already existing depression you're just going to feel worse once the buzz wears off. Then you're going to want to get drunk again for the buzz to avoid feeling like ****. It's a cycle.

Rinse and repeat until you end up sucking d*ck in the bathroom stall at the bar like our buddy Georges here.

Try some exercise, PB32. Nothing crazy. Don't set any goals or anything - You might find yourself more depressed if you don't have the energy to meet them. But try a light workout. Maybe some cardio or light weight work. Put on some music and see if you feel any better when your blood gets pumping.

Diet can be pretty important too. If you're eating **** you're going to feel like ****.

Of course, sex always helps too. Not sure if you have a boyfriend at the moment or not but you might wanna hit up the local gay bar. :*******:

Kidding, of course. Hope you feel better, dude.
          Of course drinking is the worst thing you can do. It explains why I'm still the way I am.

Comment

Eat right, get outside and go for walks. Sunlight is needed for mental hea
            Th.

Comment

Dude just needs to get laid

Comment

Inexpensive options: Man up & quit being a momo + exercise daily multiple times if necessary & possible + eat better

Expensive options: Go see your doctor & get a prescription for something that'll kill the depression, but deaden all your emotions to some degree too

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Expensive options: Go see your doctor & get a prescription for something that'll kill the depression, but deaden all your emotions to some degree too
                  Why? You can buy Benzodiazepine and cutoff the middle man but seriously though don't **** with that sedative ****

Comment

Let me punch upside your mu****in temple

Comment

If you are serious OP; It will get better. I have been there and done that.

It sucks but hang in. It WILL pass

Comment

Working...
                      X