Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should PBC revive "knockout kings" cards again??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should PBC revive "knockout kings" cards again??

seeing as they have all the talent,they can just steal the idea from golden boy

make it a triple header with heavy hitters,first card could be something like this

headliner: garcia vs mattghysse II

co-main: broner vs maidena II

undercard: thurman vs porter
    yes
    66.67%
    no
    33.33%

I'm hoping for mattghysse vs maidena

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
      I'm hoping for mattghysse vs maidena
      danny done fingered that boys eye wide shut,i mean his eye puffed up in seconds

and of course broner need to get some revenge especially now that chino lost his motivation and lost ariza in his corner

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
        danny done fingered that boys eye wide shut,i mean his eye puffed up in seconds

and of course broner need to get some revenge especially now that chino lost his motivation and lost ariza in his corner
        After Porter idk if he'll be in a rush to get back to 147. Plus, with this Allakhverdiev fight he'll probably be pushed back towards the top of the 140lb division and may want to stay there to get some decent fights in against Imam, Matthysse, Crawford or whomever they can get. Any fight at 140 for him is winnable so I figure he'll probably stay there for as long as he can make weight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
          After Porter idk if he'll be in a rush to get back to 147. Plus, with this Allakhverdiev fight he'll probably be pushed back towards the top of the 140lb division and may want to stay there to get some decent fights in against Imam, Matthysse, Crawford or whomever they can get. Any fight at 140 for him is winnable so I figure he'll probably stay there for as long as he can make weight.
          ok well name some killers at 140,im sure broner topples them once he gets in shape

Comment

A lot of great matchups is they only let them happen.

Comment

Broner doesn't belong on a KO kings card. He can't stop anyone above 140

Comment

Working...
              X