No announcement yet.

Motivation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giorgos21 View Post
    My wife get's up at seven.So at 6:55 i'm off for running.
    lmao!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      small penis

i feel like if i can hit hard i somehow extend my penis by 1 inch even if only invisible
      Nah not the penis, its your balls that grow.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        My ego honestly, I like to feel in tip top shape and ready for anything, it also feels great. It's a big confidence boost as well and I love pushing myself to earn that feeling.

By the way, I've never done my runs at the crack of dawn, I don't know why this is such a big thing in the boxing world. I like to run at night to finish of the day personally.
        I guess everyone learned it from rocky and other boxing movies its ingrained into the boxing culture and shows how dedicated you are, or maybe its the only time they have in their day to do it.I like to do my training in the morning though its difficult for me to get up really early but i like having the rest of the day off to just chill out.

If i feel like I have train viciously enough i feel on top of the world my ego is greater than all of the mayweathers combined then when it comes to full contact sparring I get knocked back into reality haha

Comment

Working...
        X