No announcement yet.

Casual Hold'em players...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    Anyone here going to compete in the WSOP? Looking to stake people.

Let me know.
    This mother fuker I'd do it if I lived in Vegas doe

Comment

2 3 on the flop? sounds like he may have been on a straight draw.
      He might have. He really relies on draws, even inside draws. He does bet aggressively with straight or flush draws.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
        He might have. He really relies on draws, even inside draws. He does bet aggressively with straight or flush draws.
        HOLYSHYT!!! This guy sounds just like me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This made my day.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
        My problem with NL holdem is that I'm too aggressive. Always stealing blinds, always trying to take control of the table and let everyone know I'm the bully and if I get a flush draw, open ender or even a straight draw on the flop, I'm betting large, raising, re-raising or even pushing all in. They're just going to have to beat me. If I bet large on the flop and the turn does nothing for me, I'm still going to place a huge bet. I'm not going to check the turn after betting huge on the flop. They're going to have to pay for the river. Then the river comes and I hit air. Well I'm fckked and all I can do now is bet a lot larger, go all in or cut my losses and check. Usually if air hits the river, I'll quickly grab my chips and make a very large bet and they'll think about it and fold, but sometimes they'll straight up call it and only have top pair with a very good kicker.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 05-31-2016, 03:01 PM.

Comment

HOLYSHYT!!! This guy sounds just like me! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This made my day.
          Lol, you can't be waiting on cards like that. You'll lose quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            Lol, you can't be waiting on cards like that. You'll lose quick.
            Lol I admit I suck at holdem. I've come to the realization I wont be winning any holdem tournaments for insane amounts of cash. It took a long time and a lot of money wasted to come to terms with that fact when I was younger .

Comment

• Everyone maxes out in their ability on certain things and they can't go any further. Just like some dudes try to make it to pro basketball or pro football, but they have to come to terms that their abilities wont cut it no matter how hard the try.

Some dudes have it, some don't. That's reality.

I gave up holdem and went with razz and did waaaaay better to the point where I was dominating.
              Last edited by BigNuts; 05-31-2016, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                This mother fuker I'd do it if I lived in Vegas doe
                Same, a perk of living there I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X