No announcement yet.

When Balls Shrink: The Tale Of Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what the hell this clown ts expected Rios to do considering the fact that he was outgunned and overmatched moving up in weight.
    Rios let his hands go at times but the ate like 3 punches for every one he tried to land. He knew if he tried to attack Pac like he did other people, that he would have been eviscerated.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
      Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he doesn't have balls it takes balls to step in the ring period but he didn't give the same effort he gave against other people he's fought from what i saw. was that cause manny wasn't there to be hit? or because rios was afraid of getting countered? I'm not sure
      a little of all the above mannys movement is perfect for a rios type fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        Even passed prime, manny is about 10 times better than anyone he been in there with.. it might have something to do with that.
        I'm sure but somewhere in my mind i kinda expect Rios to almost go for broke and say f- it and go for the knock out even if he risks getting knocked out. i can't blame him for not doing that though he's gotta go home healthy when its all said in done but as a spectator it def would have made for a more interesting fight

Comment

Gotta say, for as much as I dislike Rios and expected him to fail, I thought he would at least give it his all to win the fight. Very disappointing to say the least.

I'm positive Ruslan would have no such issue if he fought Manny. He actually trains in his camp as well, while Rios appears to train and test donuts for local Krispy Kremes.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Was he shaking because he was to scared of a beating from PAC or was he was he shaking because he made fun of Roach and now karma has caught up with him.
            Dude was shaking like a leaf. I had to rewind it and watch it over.

I'm sure it wasn't out of fear of Pac...I mean these dudes fight for a living. At this level I find it hard to believe that he was visibly shaking because of another man. I think he was shaking with fear over the moment -- the big stage that he has never been on and the fear of failing or looking bad.

He looked fine though during the ring walk.

Comment

you guys are ridiculous.. what do you want bambam to do? shadow box inside that ring? Pac is so elusive, he was not there to be hit. bambam even before he recoils already got pac out of sight.

everytime he tied pac, that's when he have the most success. because pac is on his front tied up.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostBlade View Post
                The entire buildup and hype for the Pacquiao fight caught up to him. He had to be emotionally drained before the fight even began. Pacquiao is used to this attention and thrives on it.
                This^^^^^^^^

You can question Rios's skills but his heart and balls are warrior like....Pac is mad levels above Rios...Pac got that type of speed that handcuffs fighters....Khan got that type of speed as well....speed killed Rios....Pac was just too fast, too good for the PPV rookie

Comment

i didnt see rios throw one pull counter da fu-kk

Comment

Rios was excited surviving the full 12-rounds with Pacquiao, as expressed in the post fight interview with kellerman.

He said something along the lines of, "Look I made it past round 4, roach was wrong. I made it full 12 rounds with Pacquiao" -Rios

As if he accomplished something great and felt better about himself. I felt bad for Bam Bam.. YEAH! warriorrrsxzhxjhlsadhf BRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                      shoulda woulda coulda. how exactly were mosley and rios supposed to win. Mosley was just whooped by mayweather and had an awful fight with sergio mora. you gotta be trolling my brother, you just gotta be lol.
                      Hey I told you already remove my quote from you sig, let it go already move forward.

Comment

Working...
                      X