No announcement yet.

D-mize is one of the most underrated posters here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] D-mize is one of the most underrated posters here

Whenever there are circlejerk, top posters list, etc. I don't see his name mentioned alot.

Here's some of his no-nonsense post.

On boxing:

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    I don't really rate Booth as much of a trainer for fighters going to him, I think he did well with Haye & Groves but won't have enough time with Price. What Price needs is a fundamentally sound, defensively astute trainer that will instil some discipline in him.

If anything, Booth is the opposite of that...
    Originally posted by D-MiZe
    Bradley is nearly 2/1 to beat Marquez via decision.
    On thought provoking one-liner:

Jesus was born Atheist.
    On food for thoughts post:

Dreams are constructed by your subconscious, they could be metaphors for emotions you feel at that time in your life (anxiety, excitement) and you can become concious within them with training.

I don't believe in premonitions.

But I do wonder what intuition is and what role that plays on our concious/subconscious mind. I think our mind is a wonderfully complex 'machine', capable of making calculations subconsciously that we pass of as 'instinct'. I do also believe that we, as pattern seeking animals, like to join dots whether they're in sequence or not and become very generic.
    I'd urge everyone to do it, it's the closest you'll get to 'being human'.

The notion that you must leave your hometown or put yourself in a situation where you'll encounter adversity is because it builds character, a greater sense of determination and willingness because if you don't survive, you sink.

Finding yourself is truly understanding who you are as a person and why you do the things you do. It can also require the stripping of many façades, as humans in this age we're conditioned in ways of thinking. Many people may feel that they enjoy or like a certain activity/object but they truly don't, they just do to fit in.

Events happen in life that can change you as a person, your insecurities manifest and you create an image of yourself and portray it to others in a way that is fake to who you really are.

Being a man has nothing to do with solitude, we're hugely social creatures and human interaction is something we all require - to not is an error in the genes.

I've spent many years thinking about myself and society, how it all works and how alike the masses are to lemmings. It's sobering to realise how primal we are, how our genes still dictate our lives but we can mask it up with the use our conscience.

You can look to your parents to understand what traits you've inherited off them. Then you can discuss with them how they dealt with certain things, how they think - you'd be amazed how alike you can be in the most unique of thoughts.

We're just animals, as arrogant as we are, fortunate enough to be able to contemplate our own existence.

Life without self discovery is a life wasted.

I concur, and I own up to leaving him out of my mentions during circlejerking threads. It's never on purpose, though. It's just that he and I barely ever interact on here and it's far easier to remember the names of the guys that you interact with daily than those you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      I concur, and I own up to leaving him out of my mentions during circlejerking threads. It's never on purpose, though. It's just that he and I barely ever interact on here and it's far easier to remember the names of the guys that you interact with daily than those you don't.
      But I am better than him and you always intentionally forget to include my name. ****.

Comment

I liked him better as demise.

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

I made him rage quit in a game of fifa once though.

Comment

He really is a good poster, too bad the issue had to be brought to light in an LED thread.

Comment

he introduced me to Leo Santa Cruz... back when he posted in the Latino Lounge

Comment

James Toney avatar guy?

Yeah, solid poster.

Comment

I gave him Green for the post on finding yourself. I rather enjoyed that.

I totally agree as well, great poster. However I'll never get over my defeat to him in the typing championships.

Comment

Working...
                    X