No announcement yet.

support america....root for mosley...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
    The only real Americans are the Native Indians and I have never seen one box. The rest come from somewhere else so I think you're preaching to the choir.
    I think you'll find the correct term is Indian American. Racist.
    Last edited by nomadman; 05-02-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
      nice try, but not gonna happen

As an Italian-American I support Pacquiao 100 percent. He represents my ideals more than any American boxer out there.

He works harder than 100 percent of all the other boxers. He's not a steroid cheat like Roy Jones Jr or Mosley. He's not a coward like Mayweather
      How do you know that Pacquaio is not on steroids? Last I checked Mosley was tested in the Mayweather fight.

Oh and how is Mayweather a coward when he has been tested to?
      The only coward is Pacquaio because he is the one afraid of Random blood test.

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
        only white fighters get support from america.....shane is not american....
        he's an african descendant living in america...
        Last I checked he was American
        Also last I checked you are a racist *****.

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
          I think you'll find the correct term is Indian American. Racist.
          Damn, you're all wrong. They're not even Indians. They're Native Americans. Racists.

Comment

I'm not sure who this girl will be rooting for in this fight. Mosley and Mayweather are completely different people.

She will never root for lil Floyd, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
              philipines englands ukraines canadas etc root for there countrymen....america needs to do the same....if youre feeling the american fever this week channel it into rooting for sugar shane.....not saying your a bad person to root for pac maybe youre from philipine nothing wrong with that hes a nice young man also but if your on the fence and from america then go for shane....lets help him win he needs all the support he can get....if he wins it will be great for the whole country and lift the spirits of boxing and get more fans involved cuz we all love upsets and underdogs in this country usa....
              America is a disgrace when it comes to supporting our own prizefighters. Even our president isn't supporting Shane.

You also have idealistic air headed American idiots who believe that there's no such thing as nationalism and patriotism in boxing. You have Mexican-Americans or just Mexicans living within American borders and usually root for the Mexican fighter by default, that's just one quick example of nations being very real in boxing. A handful of Americans want to live under a rock and deny this.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                Damn, you're all wrong. They're not even Indians. They're Native Americans. Racists.
                I think you'll find the correct term is whitey from Blighty. Racist.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                  How do you know that Pacquaio is not on steroids? Last I checked Mosley was tested in the Mayweather fight.

Oh and how is Mayweather a coward when he has been tested to?
                  The only coward is Pacquaio because he is the one afraid of Random blood test.
                  shane tested 14 days before the fight. why cant pacquaio test two weeks before fight? ****, you guys want him to test on top of the ring
                  Last edited by Peter Griffin; 05-02-2011, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Nah, all of the pro-american sentiment has been used up on Osama's capture/death.

Comment

Arriba el America!

Comment

Working...
                      X