No announcement yet.

I did'nt know the woman Manny cheated with was a hooker, wow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comediaи View Post

If this is your way with coming to terms with who you are, let it all out baby girl. But no foreal Bradley or Alexander. I think Devon can outbox him
    floyd is in denial all the time...he idolizes ru paul, it seems like.....

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
      floyd is in denial all the time...he idolizes ru paul, it seems like.....
      naw I think Devons last fight was more of the bad mixture of styles. He'll show you what his really made of against bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by [KLTP] -Kirby- View Post
        To be honest, I'm more shocked that the guy drinks. That makes me feel like honestly I can see the PED argument.
        Bold: Huh?

Ok, I can't watch from the sidelines anymore...

What the hell does drinking have to do with PEDS? Just curios.

Also, this "top secret info" that the TS just heard from his pinoy friend, is old news...

News Flash: Manny is not perfect! Who cares what the media thinks? Casuals? Any true boxing fan, or someone that at least follows the sport knew this already...

Anyway, have fun gentalmen.
        Last edited by HandSpeed303; 12-30-2010, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Comediaи View Post
          naw I think Devons last fight was more of the bad mixture of styles. He'll show you what his really made of against bradley.
          devon is predictable...he wil get schooled by timmy.....make you own thread about it.....and stop being a ****, ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
            devon is predictable...he wil get schooled by timmy.....make you own thread about it.....and stop being a ****, ****!
            Naw baby gurl, I dont think Amir Khan can take Mike
            Tyson's power but lets stay on topic

Comment

• Celebrity crackh0e parties. Who doesn't know them since Paris Hilton et al.? :*******:

Comment

Working...
              X