Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the one champ that you see as unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
    Floyd Mayweather was unbeatable
    so unbeatable that castillo in reality beat him the first time. if he hadnt ducked the toughest opponents for him,, he'd have more than the one loss he should have had against castillo

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
      Of all the champs right now, who do you honestly see as unbeatable?
      DONAIRE is unbeatable on his division...

Comment

Vital and Wlad...

Comment

Everyone is beatable, but if I had to pick one, it would be Juan Manuel Lopez. That guy seems like a monster. Fast, incredibly tall for that weight class, and has monster power. I haven't really seen him get hit, so his weakness might be his chin, but other then that...

I would have said Mijares, but his weight class is very good and a fight with Donaire if Donaire moves up would be pretty close. Montiel is also good.

Oh and for the people saying Calderon, I disagree. The dude is very good, but he's like 33 almost and facing a very dangerous puncher in Casear Canchilla, who is also 6 inches taller then him again. Solis could maybe beat Calderon too.

Comment

ulises solis

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              hmmm i wonder why.................maybe cause hes on the calzaghe career plan. fight nobodies forever then try to capitalize and take out old legends. (and he couldn't even do that right and should have lost to hopkins)
              your right dickhead - he should just beat up a load of nobodies from his divsion and then wait for a host ambitious welterweights and force them to come up fight him at overblown weights and then KO them!! then he should turn around and say "do you know any other fighter who can take his opponents greatest weakness and....".

oh no wait im talking about someone else here.
              ________
              Ford motor company history
              Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Mijares might be the closest thing we have now to unbeatable

Comment

mijares, calzaghe, pacman maybe (when hes in his weight division anyway) vitali and vlad
                  ________
                  Vfr1200F
                  Last edited by hookoutofhell; 03-14-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
                    so unbeatable that castillo in reality beat him the first time. if he hadnt ducked the toughest opponents for him,, he'd have more than the one loss he should have had against castillo

Mayweather won both fights, you baby. And utterly dominated that simpleton in their second fight. Guys like Castillo aren't ringsmart enough to compete with Floyd. Floyd is the closest thing to a perfect fighter. The only way he could lose to someone his own size would be if a freak injury occured, like in his first fight with Castillo. Losers like Castillo can't compete, pocho

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
                      I can't see anyone beating Chad at 175 or below unless a fluke happens.
                      Glenn Johnson.

Glenn Johnson.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X