No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    One mistake that he watched in slow motion at least 3 times...but in reality much more than that since he put it in his video and called it a good shot. LMAOOOOO!

So is he blind or what? LMAOOOOO.

You're right...maybe he was smoking crack. Who knows?
    Maybe because, people aren't perfect and sometimes they get it 99% of the time in a good day, and miss one actually happens in the real world. Unless your a 'god' who's suppose to be perfect, then maybe you have a point

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Maybe because, people aren't perfect and sometimes they get it 99% of the time in a good day, and miss one actually happens in the real world. Unless your a 'god' who's suppose to be perfect, then maybe you have a point

But isn't your point with all of the slow motion stuff that we should be able to see clearly what lands? I mean, especially if we have the ability to rewind and replay over and over... in slow motion.

Come on, bro. Even you must admit...that shows something is very wrong here. VERY WRONG. He can't see?

Comment

But isn't your point with all of the slow motion stuff that we should be able to see clearly what lands? I mean, especially if we have the ability to rewind and replay over and over... in slow motion.

Come on, bro. Even you must admit...that shows something is very wrong here. VERY WRONG. He can't see?
        lolololol

You don't have the capacity to be a critical thinker. You are red since 2008 is evidence enough to see through your ******ed brain. WTF!! 9 years of nothingness hahaha!

Go back to your bubble. It's over for you. You are in a loop of despair. You're in a dementia. A revolving door of nothingness. Anyway, Go to your fake ass thunderdome were carefully selected fl0mo divkriders reside and do your circle of jerk there.

The wheels of your carriage has fell off along time ago.. You are not worthy of anyone's time.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

lolololol

You don't have the capacity to be a critical thinker. You are red since 2008 is evidence enough to see through your ******ed brain. WTF!! 9 years of nothingness hahaha!

Go back to your bubble. It's over for you. You are in a loop of despair. You're in a dementia. A revolving door of nothingness. Anyway, Go to your fake ass thunderdome were carefully selected fl0mo divkriders reside and do your circle of jerk there.

The wheels of your carriage has fell off along time ago.. You are not worthy of anyone's time.

Shut up, dummy. You already proved my point:

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

@ 9:15 - Oh, Oh, left hook to the body (author failed here it didn't land)
          The **** is wrong with your boy's eyes?

Comment

You already proved my point:
            If that's what you think. Then believe what you want to believe. Afterall, that's the world you want to create right.. No need to be in here to convince me anymore.

Sayonara!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-28-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

If that's what you think. Then believe what you want to believe. Afterall, that's the world you want to create right.. No need to be in here to convince me anymore.

Sayonara!!

are you mad pac got whooped by mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                are you mad pac got whooped by mayweather.
                That's a smiling face waving someone good bye. That's a good thing Missy. Why so caught up with it?

Here I'll give you one.

Don't come back Biatch you're not wanted hahahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-28-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

That's a smiling face waving someone good bye. That's a good thing Missy. Why so caught up with it?

Here I'll give you one.

Don't come back Biatch you're not wanted hahahaha!!

its funny that the beatdown mayweather gave pac still haunts you every day HAHAHAHAH

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                    its funny that the beatdown mayweather gave pac still haunts you every day HAHAHAHAH
                    lolololololol

That's the funny part it's the other way around chump.

And exposing it is so much fun it turned into a hobby of mine. Haunting? Naah.. more like declassifying how a fraud can take home a fake win with loads of undeserved cash is so much fun to expose.

Comment

• Hey bambam,

Even Floyd senior wants a rematch he says his son is ready.

What's the hold up? Hahaha

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!!

You don't mess with a master. You just don't

KAAAAAAABBBOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!! Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X