Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford-Diaz Announced for 5/20 at MSG, Not Prudential Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boxingscene Hey BOXINGSCENE, why dont you report the Golden boy espn2 ratings?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Going to Scotland to beat the breaks off Burns was a good win as was defending against Gamboa (as an underdog) in his first defense. People forget Gamboa scared Mikey Garcia away from the sport for a while. TR pushed that fight and Garcia went M.I.A. Beltran was a very good defense too.

He's put in some good work and gets better and better.
      Gamboa had (and still has) no business at 135, he's a midget. Crawford, meanwhile, was enormous and was killing himself to make 135. Despite that, a blown up, inactive Gamboa with no trainer was comfortably outboxing him before he slowed down and the size advantage took hold.

People are too quick to put Crawford high on P4P list. A lot of the same people have him above Canelo who has wins over prime Lara, prime Trout, Cotto...

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
        Why? good opportunity for Diaz but lets be real, this fight is trash. I'm dying for this dude to fight some top guys. That Postol fight was legit as f*** but hes top 5 pound for pound? and thats all hes fought?
        Dudes like Thurman,Danny Garcia, Brook, Mikey Garcia and others arent even ranked. I understand his skills seem to be another level but he hasnt even proved it against top dudes, other than postol.
        This is not trash at all

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
          boxingscene Hey BOXINGSCENE, why dont you report the Golden boy espn2 ratings?
          u should say how they should mention how Haymon is feeding another one of his fighters to an HBO fighter to get blown away. Just like Dominic Wade, Arroyo, Khan, John Molina, etc

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            u should say how they should mention how haymon is feeding another one of his fighters to an hbo fighter to get blown away. Just like dominic wade, arroyo, khan, john molina, etc
            you mean another haymon fighter is getting another 7 figure payday... Lmfao.... Get back to washing dishes mas putooooo

Comment

Originally posted by DonutHunter View Post
              Crawford needs to be fighting better guys than this. Who was Diaz's best win? A controversial decision over Granados? Come on Bud, step it up.
              A controversial decision over Granados? Did you even watch the fight? There was certainly no controversy with that fight. And most of us agree that he beat Peterson and recently beat the socks off of Vasquez. I'm not saying he beats Bud but he should make it for an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                First it was "Crawford is ducking Diaz. Too high risk, low reward."

But now that he's actually going to face him suddenly it's "Crawford needs to be fighting better fighters than Diaz, doe."
                Diaz is the best available fight for him at 140. I've been calling for this fight and I'm happy. But these people calling on him to move up another division when Crawford has said time and time again he wants to become undisputed is suspect on their part.

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                  you mean another haymon fighter is getting another 7 figure payday... Lmfao.... Get back to washing dishes mas putooooo
                  duaz is getting 300k. Had to go hbo fir a career high payday. Haymon can't pay him like that lmaooooo. Go back to digging ditches marica

Comment

Solid fight

Comment

Originally posted by THE_BIG_HURT View Post
                      Why? good opportunity for Diaz but lets be real, this fight is trash. I'm dying for this dude to fight some top guys. That Postol fight was legit as f*** but hes top 5 pound for pound? and thats all hes fought?
                      Dudes like Thurman,Danny Garcia, Brook, Mikey Garcia and others arent even ranked. I understand his skills seem to be another level but he hasnt even proved it against top dudes, other than postol.
                      I'm a fan but I admit he's a bit overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X