Sam Harris Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Sam Harris is brilliant.

He is ethical, rational, intelligent and totally honest. He has a great memory and can bring out facts and figures when required. That's why he always wins any kind of debate.

Everyone else looks like an emotional, hysterical crybaby bitch when they try to argue with him.

Comment

His latest podcast

Comment

he is a good debater unlike many atheists. I loved his debate against Reza Aslan, muslim apologist.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            he is a good debater unlike many atheists. I loved his debate against Reza Aslan, muslim apologist.
            The only thing I don't like about his debates is that they are too short.

Apologism is a massive thing. It can't be covered in an hour-long debate. He can only scratch the surface.

I want to see him keep going until his opponent has been thoroughly demolished, with every argument they have overcome and debunked.

Until every rock that their silly beliefs hide under is smashed into rubble, and they have nowhere to hide from reality.

"peeleft:

Comment

Reality and the Imagination
              A Conversation with Yuval Noah Harari

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

The Gaytheist Left: it's all good if it also means the end of the Christian Right
                    Last edited by maracho; 10-19-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X