Alriiigh......... Forum Infraction Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    No clue, brother.

I know of someone who had it once and he told me only he could see it.
    I don't know if I should laugh, or be frightened.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      I don't know if I should laugh, or be frightened.....

It was a prominent, long time user too.

Don't want to name him but hope he'll get in here and answer the above questions.

Comment

Just checked the vBplaza and you can purchase two items related to infractions.

VBplaza - General Permission Item - Scroll down

1. You Can see infraction levels

2. You can reverse infractions

Comment

You can only have infraction points if you've laced them up

Comment

I heard that they have something to do with the illumnati

Comment

I can see if someone has infraction points. I don't see any for Rockin' so I am assuming they were removed.
              There was a time when you could buy the ability to give infractions and with that you could also see who has recieved them and if they have been reversed. With the abilty there is a little red icon down below on the side under your avatar, points and ribbons. I once bought the option but never used it.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I can see if someone has infraction points. I don't see any for Rockin' so I am assuming they were removed.
                There was a time when you could buy the ability to give infractions and with that you could also see who has recieved them and if they have been reversed. With the abilty there is a little red icon down below on the side under your avatar, points and ribbons. I once bought the option but never used it.
                I've just purchased the 'can see infraction levels' item.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                  I've just purchased the 'can see infraction levels' item.
                  I did as well, and still can't see anything different.

Some one Infract the hell out of me, so I can see a difference, lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I did as well, and still can't see anything different.

Some one Infract the hell out of me, so I can see a difference, lol.....
                    Really??

I really don't want to. Can you see the little red icon?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I have over 4.2 billion infraction points generously given to me by Prettybo32, the douchebag of all douchebags.

Anyway, who has more forum infraction points than me? Anybody? Forum Infraction Points, love them, collect them, get as many as you can!!!!!! I heard that you'll be able to trade them in for 1000x the amount in regular points in a month or two..............Rockin'
                      Infractions actually don't mean anything other then give someone satisfaction (if they get off on that sort of thing) or piss off the recipient (if they let that sort of trivial BS bother them). Otherwise, it has no effect that I'm aware of on your karma or points and they can be reversed by someone who pays the points to do it.

Poet

Comment

Working...
                      X