Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is truly, the best light heavyweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I'm in the minority but I still think it's Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
      I guess I'm in the minority but I still think it's Kovalev.
      Definitely a possibility. I’d favor him over Beterbiev and he seems to be a favorite to many here.

Comment

They said it best yesterday Ward and Bradley. We don’t know but after Gvozdyk and Beterbiev fight, we’ll have a better idea.

As of now, I’ve been most impressed by Gvozdyk.

Comment

Add a Poll

Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
          Who do you see as the #1 fighter in the division?
          Is it still Kovalev?
          Based on the outcome of Gvozdyk vs Beterbiev, will that winner be your new #1?
          What about Bivol?
          Or do you simply feel that, there's no #1 based on current fights / the fact that they all have proven themselves as great fighters?

I think we all can agree those four fighters are the best four in the weight class (well, Beterbiev can still be considered a slight ?).
          Hey, Can you add a Poll to this thread ? It's a great thread to see easy access Poll numbers, don't you think ?
          Peace.

Comment

It’s Beterbiev Time

It’s now or never , seems to have his hunger back since he resolved his managerial problems

Comment

It's one of the three young undefeated champions Canelo will never fight.

Comment

Originally posted by UNBIASED BOXING View Post
                Who is truly, the best light heavyweight right now?
                Bivol went 12 with an old Pascal who went through 2 wars against Kovalev.

Gvozdyk beat an old Stevenson for the WBC, but was unable to hurt a clown who then danced himself into a TKO loss by a self-sustained leg injury.

Beterbiev is fighting 5 times per decade.

Kovalev is clearly the top LHW among them, and I am confident to say that none of the other LHWs would have stopped the version of Yarde that showed up yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                X