Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny can't dominate Lucas he needs to retire ASAP

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like how MAnny is 30 minutes from his fight and he is playing guitar like a smiling idiot instead of getting his wraps and warming up....

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
      I don't like how MAnny is 30 minutes from his fight and he is playing guitar like a smiling idiot instead of getting his wraps and warming up....
      If he plays a Metallica tune he’ll be pretty warmed up.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
        Good lord, I figured I would be in bed by 12

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
          Lucas is old and wasn't even elite in his prime..Manny should beat him easily, it is sad he is still fighting at this age for 1/4th of the money he was fighting for in his prime. Manny is an ATG and deserves better then this. I wish him well and hope he retires healthy and wealthy...
          I hope he retires no matter how good or bad he looks. I just hope and pray he’s not getting ktfo.

Maybe pac is just looking for that one last satisfactory KO win to ride off the sunset.
          Clearly bradley and vargas victories didn’t it.
          And choosing a no namer for a sure KO win also ain’t gonna do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
            If he plays a Metallica tune he’ll be pretty warmed up.
            lol...no, it's probably his rendition of "sometimes when we touch"! lol

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
              How about if Pac won the same way Mayweather last 7 fights?

How come if Pac fights it should always by brutal KO?
              Pacman could be 65 and fighting a 30 year old with two losses and they will still demand he KO them

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Lucas is old and wasn't even elite in his prime..Manny should beat him easily, it is sad he is still fighting at this age for 1/4th of the money he was fighting for in his prime. Manny is an ATG and deserves better then this. I wish him well and hope he retires healthy and wealthy...
                If Lucas wasn’t elite in his prime then neither were Lamont Peterson, zab Judah and Danny Garcia who edges Lucas by one point.

Comment

He dominated Larry.

Comment

wow this is why hes the greatest of all time. comes back at the age of 39 and beats a world champion. floyd was fighting berto and a guy who is not even a boxer when he was 39. just different levels

Comment

lucas ww career resembles hattons. get a win at ww, think youre a ww until you face a legit ww.

Comment

Working...
                      X