It won't suprise me if Lucas Matthyse KO Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Matthysse is going to put Pacquiao on his ass
    Now I am more sure than ever Pacquiao will win by KO. Every fight I have read your prediction on the exact opposite has happened. You even said Vanes would KO GGG. If you get this one right it will be your first ever correct pick on here. The betting places have Pacquiao the favorite to win this fight.

Comment

Packman KO fuk since when has that last happened cotto.......fuk me yeah sure fire KO coming psml prob more chance of a mattesse KO

Comment

Pacquaio outboxes him to a decision.

Comment

pacquiao is a billion years old and just lost to jeff horn so why would this be a surprise? the guy is clearly well past his best. so far past his best that floyd wasnt even scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Matthysse is going to put Pacquiao on his ass
            If Pac-Man has really hit his age he may tumble but if Pac-Man still got just 20% in his tank it’s a long night for Matt.

Comment

Speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Now I am more sure than ever Pacquiao will win by KO. Every fight I have read your prediction on the exact opposite has happened. You even said Vanes would KO GGG. If you get this one right it will be your first ever correct pick on here. The betting places have Pacquiao the favorite to win this fight.
                The betting places monitor my posts on there and set the odds accordingly

Comment

Whoever wins this fight is still irrelevant in the grand picture, lol. Can either one of them beat a Spence Jr., Crawford of the world? No way, they are too old.

Lucas would probably never have even in his prime, and while Pacquiao no doubt had the skills to win matches he never should have, it was only in his prime that he was really able to pull those wins off. Not at 40.

Comment

Working...
                  X