Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liam Smith vs Jaime Munguia aimed for July in California???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liam Smith vs Jaime Munguia aimed for July in California???

That dude Ego said Munguia's barber said this fight will in the works so take the source for what it is.

What do you guys think? It nixes the title defense in Mexico in the ass, which his promoters wanted. Do you think it's too soon? Do you like it? Thoughts?

Ego the lazy eye sensitive YouTuber who bans people who wreck him and wears sunglasses and a snapback inside the house at night? Ohhh, I think I know who he is.

Anyhow, not interested in this fight at all. I'd rather see Munguia fight a Curtis Stevens. The boy needs to move up with that weird huge body of his. Then Lemieux.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      Ego the lazy eye sensitive YouTuber who bans people who wreck him and wears sunglasses and a snapback inside the house at night? Ohhh, I think I know who he is.

Yeah he a clown. We'll see how legit this in the upcoming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post

Anyhow, not interested in this fight at all. I'd rather see Munguia fight a Curtis Stevens. The boy needs to move up with that weird huge body of his. Then Lemieux.
        Hes Puerto Rican, he's name is Erik Gomez.

Mungunia is fine at 154, he can bust up liam, charlo, hurd, and then see whos around and if he wants he can move up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
          That dude Ego said Munguia's barber said this fight will in the works so take the source for what it is.

What do you guys think? It nixes the title defense in Mexico in the ass, which his promoters wanted. Do you think it's too soon? Do you like it? Thoughts?
          I don't think it is too soon. I think he will KO Smith

Comment

Shoot, i had the old lady almost convinced to let me go to tijuana for the title defense

Comment

21st or 28th according to barbosabox

Comment

Working...
              X