Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry, three years from now after Froid has ran through all his money he will be on he comeback trail. Probably looking for a Rhonda Rousey fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      Salty much....... at least pacquaio always fight a real boxer unlike floyds last fight where he fought an MMA fighter in boxing..

Floyd when broker will come out of retirement and fight olympics taekwondo champion in boxing
      fans of the woman beater *Floyd are even more bigger fans for Pacquiao didn't you know? I mean come on, if you don't like someone why watch them? I don't like the woman beater *Floyd, no way did I watch him spar with Berto and that MMA guy, but you see so many idiots making threads about bashing Pacquiao's performance and yet those same idiots are the ones who watched it and continue to talk about it

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Don't worry, three years from now after Froid has ran through all his money he will be on he comeback trail. Probably looking for a Rhonda Rousey fight.
        and it'd be under boxing rules and if she lands a clean jab that'd also be illegal

Comment

careful with this, you're going to get a bunch of idiots telling you that the levels and etc aren't true and it was ok that IV was taken

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            so Manny wouldn't fight Conor for $100million?
            I am sure he would. That kind of money is hard for anyone to resist.

Comment

Working...
            X