Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You guys ever hook up with a girl who considers you a big bro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yeah. Cool story, bro.
    Its usually better with pics.
    Did your friend who love tricking on strippers come with y'all on that trip?
    lol damn forgot I posted about him, no he's a puzzy, he don't like to go places where you gotta wear swim trunks and take your shirt off.

one year we all went to Wet Republic its a huge pool party in Vegas and he kept making excuse why he couldn't go so he hid in the room the entire time. its sad but he has like body issues or whatever

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      lol damn forgot I posted about him, no he's a puzzy, he don't like to go places where you gotta wear swim trunks and take your shirt off.

one year we all went to Wet Republic its a huge pool party in Vegas and he kept making excuse why he couldn't go so he hid in the room the entire time. its sad but he has like body issues or whatever
      Cool. He should just keep on his shirt or a sleeveless shirt.

Comment

Every guy who has ever been rejected has been in a situation where the girl considers you an older brother.

/='(

Comment

What about a little bro?

Comment

I had a FWB for a couple years. then found out she had a boyfriend.. almost died.

that's a long story short.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Cool. He should just keep on his shirt or a sleeveless shirt.
              Actually got 2 homies that are like this and blow all their ends at SC. forgot which one I posted about. One of them is sprung on his lady, the other one never even had a gf before.

The one sprung on his lady goes cause his lady has no curves at all she literally has the body of a 9 year old boy. so he goes to see girls wit breasts. he blows like $500 in the vip like every other weekend.

The other guy who won't take his shirt off, I've been trying to help for a min. But he never listens or comes to anything I invite him to unless it involves a SC since he knows he won't be rejected there.

Id like to help the 2nd friend but it seems like lost cause.

For example he came to this trip he'd for sure meet girls as there was a ton of girls and the ratio was like 3 to 1. All the girls were drunk and didnt give a F. You know how white girls be in the summer time down in Cancun bro.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
                Every guy who has ever been rejected has been in a situation where the girl considers you an older brother.

/='(
                LOL thats the easy way out for them lol.

thing is I clearly didnt get rejected and this was about that it was more so about the drama of smashing someone who you view a sister. its a line once you cross things will get complicated unless you both down to do the FWB thing and uphold the brocode. so basically as long as she thinks and parties like a man then you good.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  I had a FWB for a couple years. then found out she had a boyfriend.. almost died.

that's a long story short.
                  First off green K for that booty! Who is that?

Also lets hear about your FWB? spill your guts thats what this is all about.

Most FWB have boyfriends or they don't want anything serious or drama. Things always get drama when they do finally settle down and its like yo im this friend on the outside but behind closed doors I was hitting it lol.

Comment

I wouldnt do that. There are boundaries to keep and i wouldnt want to jeopardize that kind of relationship.

Without codes and boundaries, we are no different than animals and i dont get down like that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      I wouldnt do that. There are boundaries to keep and i wouldnt want to jeopardize that kind of relationship.

Without codes and boundaries, we are no different than animals and i dont get down like that.
                      I feel u bro but she is not an actual relative or anything she just a down jazz homegirl thats why I was so hesitant forever, but she always had the biggest best DD's lol and when u drinking tequila for 3 days straight and everyone already 1/2 naked and she down for brocode its hard man. I know its a cop out but I just blame it on Cancun.

Shoot 1/2 our crew is divorced, or single for life anyway lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X