No announcement yet.

Hearn again says were waiting for a beyonce signature

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    fury will never fight wilder just wait and see.
    What fury and warren will do is try and drag as many tomatoe can fights as they can for fury till he he has nowhere to go and then try and cash out with a huge joshua wembley fight.
    In fact i am so confident on this lets have a wager on it ?
    theyll drag regardless.

but if hearn stands firm on 70/30 and if wilder will take 15 million, wilder becomes a better cash out fight for fury.

Comment

HTML Code:
      y
      Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      theyll drag regardless.

but if hearn stands firm on 70/30 and if wilder will take 15 million, wilder becomes a better cash out fight for fury.
      fury vs wilder will do half the amount of tickets and ppvs against a fight vs joshua.
      I think you forget that the klitchcko rematch for fury sold less than half the tickets at MEN arena and was cancelled.
      In america again it will not sell becUse fury is not known and wilder is not a ppv star so no cash out.
      As i said how much do you want to wager that wilder vs fury will never happen and seeing as you think your some kind of bom arum you should be confident of a wager ?

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        As i said how much do you want to wager that wilder vs fury will never happen
        If I was saying it was definitely going to happen, then I would bet you. But I'm not saying that. I'm saying Haymon & Warren are discussing building to that fight for late 2019 and to not be surprised if the fight happens.

Comment

Working...
        X