Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay wilder ducked klitschko, but anthony joshua's a "coward"??? Lmao!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
    he could have fought vitali for his title if he wanted to
    No he couldn't have. That's the problem with this site. So many people running their mouth that have no idea how the sport works.

You have to be rated in the top 15 to be eligible for a title shot. When Vitali last fought, Wilder was rated #35, making him ineligible to fight Vitali for his title.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      No he couldn't have. That's the problem with this site. So many people running their mouth that have no idea how the sport works.

You have to be rated in the top 15 to be eligible for a title shot. When Vitali last fought, Wilder was rated #35, making him ineligible to fight Vitali for his title.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
      yes vitali would have been a bit early for him, he was only how many fights, 25? into his career by then, steady and slow all the way, no risks

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Very true. Wilder never wanted it with Wlad, he was never vocal about that fight, if anything whenever Walds name was brought up, Wilder became very respectful
        Every one of you mugs are getting blocked. Embarrassing to the sport you lot.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          Jeez, that's some revisionist juice you're sipping.

Feb 2015:
          Wladimir Klitschko targets Deontay Wilder after defence against Bryant Jennings
          Jun 2015 "Wilder dreams of fighting Klitschko 'sometime in 2016'"

Nelson Claims Klitschko Knocked Out Wilder 'Twice' in Sparring

I don't remember what article it was, but there were several others where Wilder was saying he's not ready, and getting **** for it because he was either already 30 or almost 30 years old.
          why lie?

wbo said that fury was wlad's mando:

https://www.boxingscene.com/wbo-wlad...80-days--90257

and even wlad himself said he would fight wilder after the fury fight:

https://www.boxingscene.com/klitschk...-wilder--90267

after that they wanted rematch etc fury got popped with some coke titles went vacant etc we know what happened from there

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            Yeah Finkel was honest in saying that even though Wilder held the WBC strap he was not ready to face the champ. Can that be considered blatant and overt ducking?
            the reason why the fight wasn't happening next was because the wbo handed a mando over to Wlad to fight fury (my previous post has link)

the fight with jennings hapnened I think around march 2015 and wilder just won his wbc belt january 2015

they also stated (team wilder) throughout that they wanted a fight or 2 before any unification fights

wilder also hurt his hand at that stiverne fight as well

thats somehow ducking doe

and aj passing on the 50 million that HE STATED he'll sign tomorrow isn't

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              You are full of shit.
              Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
              If I was, you'd have pointed out flaws in my argument. Since you couldn't, you ignored my entire post and attacked me instead. Should have done the honorable thing and just admitted I was right since you were unable to counter anything I said.
              Originally posted by kafkod View Post
              Lol .. didn't read your argument. There's a limit to the amount of time I can waste at this place.

so if you didn't read it how is he "full of shit"?

Comment

Flaws in your argument!! Most of it is just makey upey stuff.

I mean Wilder, come on the guy is almost a 30 fight vet aged almost 30, hes in the klits era and as soon as big klit retires its, heeerrrss Deontey!!

He wins a belt and immediately his manager is telling us hes not ready for little Klit!! lol right off the bat, this is old vlad who they are queuing up to fight.

I'm not a huge joshua fan but hes what, 20 fights in, how many titles and fought little klit. You need a dose of reality i think, get that head out of the clouds!! Thats a duck, not marination, a duck.

There is no guarantee that wilder would have changed his tune in 2016, 2017 or whenever, none, its all speculation
                AJ won the IBF from martin and had TWO voluntary fights BEFORE his unification fight......

but Wilder who just won his belt ya want him to fight unification right away, even tho his hand was injured (wasn't scheduled to comeback till summer) and just won the belts a measly 2 months before wlad beat jennings)

hypocrisy much?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  AJ won the IBF from martin and had TWO voluntary fights BEFORE his unification fight......

but Wilder who just won his belt ya want him to fight unification right away, even tho his hand was injured (wasn't scheduled to comeback till summer) and just won the belts a measly 2 months before wlad beat jennings)

hypocrisy much?
                  If you want to keep bringing joshua into it, then how about the idea that if joshua had the chance to fight wlad earlier for all the belts, to be undisputed, u think he would go, nah, ive had 35 fights but i still need time, OK then

wilder, u could even argue he got to his 30's with 40 fights and he only just fought someone with a pulse last fight, loz

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

hypocrisy much?
                    Molina was replacement for Klitchko .

Joshua was ready to fight Klitchko in his 18th fight .

Get your facts straight bc tas usual they aint facts .

Comment

If you want to keep bringing joshua into it, then how about the idea that if joshua had the chance to fight wlad earlier for all the belts, to be undisputed, u think he would go, nah, ive had 35 fights but i still need time, OK then

wilder, u could even argue he got to his 30's with 40 fights and he only just fought someone with a pulse last fight, loz
                      you can play "ifs and buts" all you want....

I stated FACTS and you provided this opinion....

try and comeback with some facts

Comment

Working...
                      X