Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Matthysse Aims To Emulate Marquez, Drill Pacquiao With Timing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
    Marquez has sniper like precision. That's like saying a guy that rampages with a shotgun will suddenly magically pick up sniper like accuracy. And that's assuming he can even get the timing. His shot won't be perfect on the chin. He's better of with his high temple hook shot.
    well, think of it this way, the target will now be a lot closer (meaning that lucas aint marquez but pac is also getting older so it'll be easier to land that big shot)

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      well, think of it this way, the target will now be a lot closer (meaning that lucas aint marquez but pac is also getting older so it'll be easier to land that big shot)
      Maybe but Pac doesn't quite sell out on that explosion inside. Matthysse still has power but isn't landing the shots with as much frequency as he did when he was getting stoppages. I'll still be watching and that possibility of maybe seeing something dramatic can't be ignored. I'm betting on the left hook to be the weapon Matthyse uses but given Mannys unorthodox southpaw style it's hard for me to gauge how Lucas will handle it. I feel like he could struggle and still land a lucky punch if he doesn't get discouraged or hurt to the body

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        Not cool man. Why do you people need to rip down a great achievement? So I guess everybody working with Conte are juicing too then?

Stooge level.
        Of all the people on the planet he chooses a disgraced drug cheat and all of a sudden he puts on muscle he never had? Come on brah

If you ever get the chance go to his gym in Mexico, it's not even a secret that he juiced, they laugh about it.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
          Of all the people on the planet he chooses a disgraced drug cheat and all of a sudden he puts on muscle he never had? Come on brah

If you ever get the chance go to his gym in Mexico, it's not even a secret that he juiced, they laugh about it.
          Top tier athletes putting on muscle is a mystery of the universe? Come on man.

Memo and Conte are clean.

Comment

Top tier athletes putting on muscle is a mystery of the universe? Come on man.

Memo and Conte are clean.
            Wtf are you talking about? Memo's an admitted cheat LOL. If putting on muscle was so easy he'd have done it for Floyd, but he was soft in that, yet built like a tank for Pac. Don't take my word, go to his gym, train a bit, and you'll hear it from him and his team. It's not a secret, they laugh about it. That's why he won't rematch, cause he knows they'll do more than just piss test.

Comment

Good luck doing that against a timid pacman. He second guesses himself now after Marquez put him to sleep so he probably wont run in face first too often.

Comment

Wtf are you talking about? Memo's an admitted cheat LOL. If putting on muscle was so easy he'd have done it for Floyd, but he was soft in that, yet built like a tank for Pac. Don't take my word, go to his gym, train a bit, and you'll hear it from him and his team. It's not a secret, they laugh about it. That's why he won't rematch, cause he knows they'll do more than just piss test.
                What the fùck are YOU talking about retárd? He put on 3 pounds for that fight. For sure, juice. 3 pounds in 8 months with someone who understands physical science like he does is well within healthy margins without juice.

BEFORE

AFTER

Once upon a time Memo got pinched, sure. But now, those guys are clean. If you think otherwise you're fùcking stupid. So you're saying Conte is still dirty and everyone on the SNAC team is drinking juice? Just because someone does somehting ONCE doesn't mean they do it indefinitely. Thats insanely stupid.

You're making up lies now. So I'm going to go to the Romanza gym and have JMM tell me he juiced? Ok sure, makes sense lmao!

If dudes really be saying that in Mexico, they would end up dead.

He didn't do the rematch because his career was done. Getting robbed a bunch and the only way he could win was by KO. He fought he guy 4 fùcking times and got robbed 2x.

Comment

What the fùck are YOU talking about retárd? He put on 3 pounds for that fight. For sure, juice. 3 pounds in 8 months with someone who understands physical science like he does is well within healthy margins without juice.

BEFORE

AFTER

Once upon a time Memo got pinched, sure. But now, those guys are clean. If you think otherwise you're fùcking stupid. So you're saying Conte is still dirty and everyone on the SNAC team is drinking juice? Just because someone does somehting ONCE doesn't mean they do it indefinitely. Thats insanely stupid.

You're making up lies now. So I'm going to go to the Romanza gym and have JMM tell me he juiced? Ok sure, makes sense lmao!

If dudes really be saying that in Mexico, they would end up dead.

He didn't do the rematch because his career was done. Getting robbed a bunch and the only way he could win was by KO. He fought he guy 4 fùcking times and got robbed 2x.
                  You're very angry, like a kid who just realized Santa doesn't exist

Like I said, go to his gym and you'll hear it yourself. It's not a secret so I'm not sure why you're getting so emotional about it.

No one hires a disgraced drug cheat and rat just to add 3 pounds. Try again, Mongo.

Comment

You're very angry, like a kid who just realized Santa doesn't exist

Like I said, go to his gym and you'll hear it yourself. It's not a secret so I'm not sure why you're getting so emotional about it.

No one hires a disgraced drug cheat and rat just to add 3 pounds. Try again, Mongo.
                    Idiots sometimes make me angry, why does that amuse you? If you made me angry to my face and you wouldn't be laughing. As a matter of fact, if you saw me IRL you would clutch your purse and move to the other side of the street.

I'm not going to Mexico mongoloid. Look at you copying my style, scrub!

Why won't you address Conte? Actually don't, we're done here.

Comment

Idiots sometimes make me angry, why does that amuse you? If you made me angry to my face and you wouldn't be laughing. As a matter of fact, if you saw me IRL you would clutch your purse and move to the other side of the street.

I'm not going to Mexico mongoloid. Look at you copying my style, scrub!

Why won't you address Conte? Actually don't, we're done here.
                      If I saw you in real life I'd throw some change into your hat, Mongo.

Comment

Working...
                      X