No announcement yet.

Co Worker to Uncle Ben: Kimbo Slice may have beaten Lennox Lewis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    so lennox lewis, who traveled the world in his youth and won gold in the olympics, and became a world champion and one of the most dominant HW we have ever seen, is gong to get intimidated by kimbo slice and somebody's backyard in florida?

**** no, lewis is going to have less butterflies than kimbo unless kimbo is stupid. he's not the more experienced fighter, just believe me when i tell you that. lewis was a world champion and a professional, highly skilled, and an enormously potent puncher.

prime lewis knocks him out before the first round is over. that's just a fact. he'd hit him with every single jab he threw!
    --- sweet picture you painted, but let's look at the Rahman rematch when Rahman took him down at a presser. In mma he's done. He lost the prefight but won the rematch, an officiated setting.

How about Tyson by his lonesome approaching Lewis surrounded by bodyguards at their presser? One steps swinging and it's on, Tyson vs Lweis and his bodyguards. In the mayhem Tyson got thru to tackle Lewis, biting his thigh while trying to work his way up to where the little children reside.

Stop it! A real man don't need bodyguards like Lewis and TUE need.

Lewis a great boxer in a rules setting, but in no holds barred, he's a fish out of water.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      --- sweet picture you painted, but let's look at the Rahman rematch when Rahman took him down at a presser. In mma he's done. He lost the prefight but won the rematch, an officiated setting.

How about Tyson by his lonesome approaching Lewis surrounded by bodyguards at their presser? One steps swinging and it's on, Tyson vs Lweis and his bodyguards. In the mayhem Tyson got thru to tackle Lewis, biting his thigh while trying to work his way up to where the little children reside.

Stop it! A real man don't need bodyguards like Lewis and TUE need.

Lewis a great boxer in a rules setting, but in no holds barred, he's a fish out of water.

lost the prefight press conference. he let tyson get inside and bite him!

yeah, defnitely a more meaningful metric than winning world championships and beating every boxer you faced, having an 84 inch reach, some of the best power we have ever seen, and elite level boxing skills.

want to see how good kimbo is at MMA? that chin doe! those street smarts doe! look how tough he got living in a suburb in florida

or let me guess, that pink haired, 5'10" dude was a world beater who would also destroy lennox lewis?

Comment

--- Sweets, guess you never picked up mma closer to LPRR bare Knucks than boxing.

I'll give Lewis due justice in the boxing Ring, but he has two one punch KO losses on his ledger and had to extend his AMA career while Tyson was setting new boxing and purse records. I'll take Kimbo in bare Knucks and mma, and you can have him in boxing.

Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          In a boxing match? Kimbo almost got knocked out in or two of those setup fights when he tried to box
          Who was that white boy cop who beat him?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Who was that white boy cop who beat him?
            I believe that was a legit ex-MMA fighter? Do you mean the street fight or when he went pro?

Comment

I always hated kimbo.

Comment

come on kimbo...?

there are probably people who use this forum who could manage to decision kimbo over a full length boxing fight by sheer dint of keeping away from him until hes spent, then jabbing at the lungless clown for the remaining rounds.

Comment

I'll take Kimbro in a ribs eating contest or cheeseburgers.
                  In a boxing ring he'd be out of there inside the first round.

Butterbean would have a better chance with Marciano but the Bean would get hurt in there too, really badly!

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                    I'll take Kimbro in a ribs eating contest or cheeseburgers.
                    In a boxing ring he'd be out of there inside the first round.

Butterbean would have a better chance with Marciano but the Bean would get hurt in there too, really badly!

Ray
                    Kimbo vs. The Bean?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      Kimbo vs. The Bean?
                      Would be easy to promote anyway. A promoter could call the fight Slice and Beans.

Comment

Working...
                      X