Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things You Love, Things You Hate About Flying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate flying to be honest. Helicopters are even worse.

Comment

There really isn't anything i love about flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I got high level ignoring skills in real life too so I can shake a chatty dude gay, old or fat so thats luckily never a problem for me. Its probably a god given gift I got with that sh^t.

But when I get next to the fat guy I try to think about the positives. Like my chances of survival if we crash probably are tripled with this guy as a cushion. The first flight I ever had had me swished between TWO fat guys in a 3 seat aisle. Was damn near comical after the fact while rough going while in that situation, but I got through it by thinking about if we crash I'm probably the only survivor.
        I hate dehydration, smelling stanky feet & farts. Sitting next to fat people. I like to chill, drop a pill, watch a few movies, and relax.
        I hate TSA, etc. I like to get on last, even though I can board right away. I tend to take long flights. I hate parents who can’t control their kids.

I can write books on this topic.

Comment

I have tinnitus and I fear that flying is going to cause some sort of painful ear pressure issue. I got my ears checked this week and my ear pressure is fine and they say that tinnitus is not affected by flying, but I still worry about it. I flew in a small plane in the Bahamas and I did fine, but those planes don't go as high as a commercial plane who go 5 times higher than those planes.

And then, my anxiety kicks in. I don't think I'm afraid of dying as much as I am of the panic I would feel knowing that we're about to crash.

I hate flying!

Comment

Love flying but has to be 1st class. Any other way and it's pure shltstorm.

Comment

Working...
            X