No announcement yet.

A question to all the b@#$%^

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saq26
    strong words dude. where you from exactly?

id like to refute it, but that seems to be the case for a lot of folks around here. present company excluded.
    If you look at it dude. That's the reality of the west. You have all the money and pleasures yet you lacked the character to handle it. Your generation has forsaken the conservative values which your forefathers taught you.

And look what your it caused you. Base pleasures and an easy life destroyed your culture. Women who are bitches. Men without honor. I'd rather live in rags with dignity than live in a mansion full of dogs.

I'm not being rascist here but it's just the sad truth.

Comment

Originally posted by JoartCC
      If you look at it dude. That's the reality of the west. You have all the money and pleasures yet you lacked the character to handle it. Your generation has forsaken the conservative values which your forefathers taught you.

And look what your it caused you. Base pleasures and an easy life destroyed your culture. Women who are bitches. Men without honor. I'd rather live in rags with dignity than live in a mansion full of dogs.

I'm not being rascist here but it's just the sad truth.
      i feel like you might be overgeneralizing a bit bro, but it is a sad reality that most girls are bitches and most guys have no balls.

Comment

I Can't imagine EVER leaving ANYBODY if I thought it was a time they really needed me, I Won't attempt to speak for all women but that's just me

Comment

sorry dudes. you are just wrong. i have listened to my share of female friends pouring out their heartbreak over men just leaving cause cause they couldn;t be bothered with "issues".
          so it's ridiculous to say all women are money grubbing hoes with no heart. there are just as many men who leave women in THEIR hour of need.
          we all get our heart broken.

as for the stereotypical view of westerns....
          for some it is true, but again you over overgeneralizing, mainly to the rich or very poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            sorry dudes. you are just wrong. i have listened to my share of female friends pouring out their heartbreak over men just leaving cause cause they couldn;t be bothered with "issues".
            so it's ridiculous to say all women are money grubbing hoes with no heart. there are just as many men who leave women in THEIR hour of need.
            we all get our heart broken.
            nobody said all, i just said that a lot of them do. and not necessarily money-grubbing. they usually use me for my body.

Comment

Originally posted by saq26
              nobody said all, i just said that a lot of them do. and not necessarily money-grubbing. they usually use me for my body.
              interestingly, of the adolescents i work with, the females usually are distraught over relationships and the males are distraught about anything that infringes on their desires: difficulties with authority or wanting to do what they want (basically non-relationship issues).

Comment

Working...
              X