Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather and Broner DID fight, who would you be for?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather and Broner DID fight, who would you be for?

Not speaking for everybody, but for many of us the actions and words of Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner have ... left a lot to be desired.

Right now they claim they will never fight one another (they're "brothers"). Maybe they won't, or (hopefully?) maybe down the road they actually will (keep runnin' that mouth, AB - Ha!). Anyway ...

Q: If Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner were to square off inside the boxing ring, who would you want to win?

Please participate in the attached poll, if you would. Thanks!

- Hop
    Adrien Broner
    20.00%
    Floyd Mayweather
    75.71%
    I hope it's a draw.
    0.00%
    Neither; just don't care
    4.29%

I would want the future of the sport to win of course

- Jloro

Comment

Floyd duh. Broner will be exposed soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hop View Post
        Not speaking for everybody, but for many of us the actions and words of Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner have ... left a lot to be desired.

Right now they claim they will never fight one another (they're "brothers"). Maybe they won't, or (hopefully?) maybe down the road they actually will (keep runnin' that mouth, AB - Ha!). Anyway ...

Q: If Floyd Mayweather and Adrien Broner were to square off inside the boxing ring, who would you want to win?

Please participate in the attached poll, if you would. Thanks!

- Hop
        While I voted for Floyd and would be pulling for Mayweather in that matchup, it would be a great outcome for the sport if Broner could pull a win off. It would prove that he does have skills worthy of being Mayeather's successor and it would be a clear passing of the torch to a young, entertaining fighter that could go on to be a force in the sport for years.

Personally I dont think Broner has shown the skills necessary to beat a legend like Floyd; he has a long way to go. But if they fought and Broner did win, I think it would be a huge story for boxing.

Comment

Broner, but Mayweather would win.

Comment

I was going to choose the "Draw" option, but then I realized that even that would be a feather in Broner's cap, and I just can't take the thought of how he'd crow about that.

I voted Floyd.

Comment

Mayweather cause he's at least earned the right to be the douche he is. However I can see where people are coming from pulling for Broner since he has a longer future in the sport.

Comment

Double KO..........

Nah mayweather easily

Comment

Might be the 1st time since I joined this site that I'd be forced to actually support Floyd.

Comment

Floyd would destroy that $20 bill flushing ******.

Comment

Working...
                    X