No announcement yet.

Quick Question to all the anti LGBT/Muslims/BLM

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    SMH, this is getting kinda stagnant. Decent enough online catfight Sterling Cuck will give you that. Tell Master Chief, I say hello.

you got triggered rachel, and you thought making this thread was your safe space....

boy/girl were you wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      you got triggered rachel, and you thought making this thread was your safe space....

boy/girl were you wrong.
      You have like the same talking points, how is me publically posting this, obviously knowing that I would get the exact response I have because this is the lounge after all , trying to create a safe space for myself?

Like really, you should think out your responses.

Comment

Rather try to a better person, then one of you hysterical, online pundits. So if you're a christian, you're just gonna ignore the actual words of Jesus and the new testament and think JC will give you a pass because of "rough times", the Bible was written during times just like this.... Romans vs Jews is a lot like the battle of East vs West. One declares the other "the great satan" while the other does the same.

But okay, we'll see if it even matters anyways and then who is right.
        Jesus was a punk bish

Comment

You have like the same talking points, how is me publically posting this, obviously knowing that I would get the exact response I have because this is the lounge after all , trying to create a safe space for myself?

Like really, you should think out your responses.

"keep your hate speech off this lounge!!!"

keep digging your own grave triggly puff.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Jesus was a punk bish
            I don't know if that post was directe at you, he ain't my savior either. Neither is Muhammad. But you know, it ain't hurt to not just be a blatant *******/****.

Oh well, I can't make you do **** anyways, so good one?

Comment

keep digging your own grave triggly puff.
              Your vast knowledge of memes, and obvious love of video games shows me that you are superior to me. Well I'm heading off to get some booze for the Nelo fight. If I see anything interesting, I will respond later.

Comment

Your vast knowledge of memes, and obvious love of video games shows me that you are superior to me. Well I'm heading off to get some booze for the Nelo fight. If I see anything interesting, I will respond later.
                let me translate and streamline this cuckold post:

enjoy the fight triggly puff. who are you rooting for?

Comment

let me translate and streamline this cuckold post:

enjoy the fight triggly puff. who are you rooting for?
                  Canelo, you thought I was gonna say Khan didn't ya , I'm still Mex over all.

Ya, i'm so butthurt over being called Rachel Maddow that I'm throwing in the towel

This is for Sterling Archer, I love you baby.

Comment

Canelo, you thought I was gonna say Khan didn't ya , I'm still Mex over all.

Ya, i'm so butthurt over being called Rachel Maddow that I'm throwing in the towel

This is for Sterling Archer, I love you baby.

smdh.....

i fookin knew it you fookin cuck.

Comment

Why the hell are you faggots just complaining like a gang of sensitive betas? Why aren't you going out and kicking all their asses/killing them? You guys are whats wrong with this PC culture, too worried about jail time to prove you're real men?

If they're corrupting our entire system of living/civilization, stop being cucks. ffs.

All the alpha white males in the West were killed in WWII. Why do you think America lost Vietnam? They sent betas. The betas came home and joined the hippy movement. The betas had beta children. That's also why white males in the West love Eastern Europeans. Eastern European males are alphas.

Comment

Working...
                      X