Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I'm Going To Put Anthony Joshua on His Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I'm Going To Put Anthony Joshua on His Back!

Newly crowned IBF heavyweight champion Charles "Prince" Martin 23-0-1) is excited to face fellow unbeaten Anthony Joshua (15-0) across the pond at the O2 Arena in London.

The 29-year-old Martin is very confident of not only leaving the ring with a victory but of taking The 2012 Olympic golde medalist's fans in the process.

[Click Here To Read More]

War Martin!!! He's being heavily underestimated here, I think there's a big chance of an upset.

Comment

This has to be the most inexperienced heavyweight championship bout in history. Should be fun though.

Comment

May the best man win. Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by GalaxyKnuckles View Post
          This has to be the most inexperienced heavyweight championship bout in history. Should be fun though.
          Inexperienced yes, but is it any worse than Briggs vs Liakhovich ? It should be fun the fact their is a bauble at stake makes it significant, should Martin win and Povetkin wins too I think we'll see Martin on the road again, Martin wants to cash in with the big fights no padding his record a la Wilder.

Comment

He seems like a fun character at least. I just really hope he doesn't fold in a couple rounds. I'll enjoy the build-up on Sky and can't wait to see what both fighters are gona bring

may the best man win

Comment

Put him on his back?

Sounds sexy.

Comment

Joshua will line that big right hand up and and then boom straight on martins unprotected chin...I don't think any heavyweight will realise just what a beast joshua is untill they come face to face with him in the ring....

WAR JOSHUA

Comment

What I'm dreading is that if Joshua wins the belt will Hearns and the IBF play the hostage game again?

(Kell Brook)

Comment

Originally posted by Nights King View Post
                    What I'm dreading is that if Joshua wins the belt will Hearns and the IBF play the hostage game again? (Kell Brook)
                    Expect a soft defence versus Chisora and then likely Fury Klitschko rematch winner to delay the Parker fight, Hearn and Joshua won't be in a rush to see that fight made, they'll milk Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                    X