Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

prime shane mosley was a bad MFer, enjoy this...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Nah man Pacquiao is clean all he eats is rice and Floyds 100% clean IV's and Vitamin C all naturals follow Lance Armstrongs techniques.

Hahahahaha.........

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      indeed he was. i leave this here, love this HL, he beat the shit out of tony

" THE MOST FEARED WELTERWEIGHT" got smashed by a past prime Mosley...I loved every minute of it.....and people jumped on his band wagon cause Arum was talking about fighters ducking him or wont fight him.....ironically he lost to all the elite of good fighters he fought and never understood why the media tried to make him into a monster...lost to Daniel Santos, Mosley, Williams, Cotto and Manny

He only had size, chin, and great stamina......he predictable, slow, no head movement, defense was azz

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
        I dont know man anyone can be a beast when they juiced up their entire career.

there is no proof he did his entire career, he has participated in random drug testing since that Balco incident.

I swear this forum is so fickle.....never positive, always some negativity even if someone is giving props

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Nah man Pacquiao is clean all he eats is rice and Floyds 100% clean IV's and Vitamin C all naturals follow Lance Armstrongs techniques.
          Mosley should have used Manny's patented Ocean Salt therapy for his back injury vs Mundine

" Hello, muh name is Manny Pacquaio. try muh new pawtented, O.S.T. formula. ET es de new Epeson Salt!!"

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            there is no proof he did his entire career, he has participated in random drug testing since that Balco incident.

I swear this forum is so fickle.....never positive, always some negativity even if someone is giving props
            his entire career is in question, cant trust his career after been a cheater just how it is.

I swear this forum is so sensitive....always crying, always someone crying about how their feelings is hurt in every damn thread.

Comment

ridiculously gifted athlete. overrated boxer, for sure. i remember bert sugar calling him an all time great jabber .

he was really a "fighter" at heart, who relied on his speed, chin, and power, which are talents, not skills that you learn. ridiculously talented dude. his jaw had bigger muscles on it than some dudes have on their arms.

Comment

i remember sugar shane in his lightweight days, wearing those gold trunks with the mini flat top fade...faster than pacquiao against david diaz

Comment

Originally posted by Journeyman View Post
                  i remember sugar shane in his lightweight days, wearing those gold trunks with the mini flat top fade...faster than pacquiao against david diaz
                  He was an outstanding lightweight.

Comment

I consider him a good fighter with great physical attributes - he had strength, length, and speed to go along with good fighting ability. Like any other fighter, his strengths were on display in ideal moments. Some guys fight better at a slow-medium pace, others want to circle guys coming at them, Shane was most effective when he could use his strength and power. At lightweight he was a problem.

This whole thing about him beating Pacquiao or Mayweather, however, I disagree...I can see it being possible, but Pac and Floyd are the better fighters. They, too, have great physical attributes, specifically Floyd, but both have great fighting/boxing ability to go along with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X