No announcement yet.

Andre ward says he's ready and available to fight gennnady golovkin:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaboom! How you like him now?
    Shizam! Sock, Punch, he is ready to throw down!

Is GGG ready to throw down?

Oaktown, Felix Mitchell RIP, lil Dee, you know me! Son of Dee, you seen my work in San Jose!

Let's do it!

Ward all the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      "When are people going to feel like that's a fight that they want to see?" GGG hasn't done **** @168. When he's proven himself by beating DeGale/Abraham/Groves, then it's something I can get up for. I completely get the match-up from Ward's perspective: GGG is the guy with the hype machine behind him, and it's someone he can expose and steal the spotlight from. He might be out-growing 168 soon, so it's crucial that he makes this match-up ASAP. What I want to know is, who is he going to fight next when Team GGG doesn't call?
      Exactly....it's simple math!!...Ward was fishing for the dude who was given the "BIG FISH" hat to rock by the media...Ward went straight for the juggler....I don't see why other Lil G fans can't get what Ward was trying to do....instead of bashing him for him going straight at the dude who was given the King Kong label, they should be RESPECTING his power move....that's all!!

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
      Lol @ Golovkin fans looking for reasons why this fight shouldn't and couldn't happen. It's quite pathetic. Real shame considering this is one of the best fights that can be made in boixng.
      Yeah, they went full "PROTECTIVE CUSTODY" when Ward came back to General Population....really weird!!...never seen that type of reaction from a fan base on here...in all my years here, this is the FIRST time I see a fan base making EXCUSES and coming up with shallow ass reasons to NOT make this fight happen....NEVER have there been a fan base use another fighter as a human shield for their fighter....NEVER have I seen that here until Ward came back asking for this fight...we got some new age fans on deck now....no other explanation for the sudden change of heart....we don't always agree on here but one thing we ALL had in common was that we always wanted to see the best fight the best and big names fight other big names....those days are done!!

Comment

• He needs to fight golovkin as soon as possible because the more he leave golovkin alone, the more ggg gonna be popular and he's gonna lose a lot of bargaining power along with it. Right now, it's clear that he's not the a-side, if he wants this fight, accept being a b-side, bite the bullet, and just smash ggg. But no, he has to make it too difficult for the negotiation to move on by not accepting a b side role, when it's clearly his now. stop being a delusional diva and the fight will eventually happen.

If ward don't act now, ggg train will be too far for his reach soon. If he beats ggg on the other hand, he gets more bargaining power against kovalev in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by ButtScratcher^^ View Post
          He needs to fight golovkin as soon as possible because the more he leave golovkin alone, the more ggg gonna be popular and he's gonna lose a lot of bargaining power along with it. Right now, it's clear that he's not the a-side, if he wants this fight, accept being a b-side, bite the bullet, and just smash ggg. But no, he has to make it too difficult for the negotiation to move on by not accepting a b side role, when it's clearly his now. stop being a delusional diva and the fight will eventually happen.

If ward don't act now, ggg train will be too far for his reach soon. If he beats ggg on the other hand, he gets more bargaining power against kovalev in the future.
          The Little G train derailed at the Lemeiux PPV, he's back on regular HBO unless he gets Canelo, Cotto or Ward in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Ward takes a lot of pride in how he's built his career the right way, it's a shame he wasted a few years of it. He has the right attitude about the fight and I think they need to make it, there's too many mismatches.
            I agree. I Always wondered why WARD sued goosen when he got him in the super six plus a big HBO minimum purse

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Kaboom! How you like him now?
              Shizam! Sock, Punch, he is ready to throw down!

Is GGG ready to throw down?

Oaktown, Felix Mitchell RIP, lil Dee, you know me! Son of Dee, you seen my work in San Jose!

Let's do it!

Ward all the way!
              I will be at the Oracle Saturday. Also Diaz jr on undercard

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                I will be at the Oracle Saturday. Also Diaz jr on undercard
                Awesome! Enjoy brother!

I miss the Bay!

Comment

Awesome! Enjoy brother!

I miss the Bay!
                  Thanks I will. I enjoy it to except those house prices!

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                    Thanks I will. I enjoy it to except those house prices!
                    The bay is expensive! So is Tokyo!

Comment

The bay is expensive! So is Tokyo!
                      Yea man, I've heard that Hong Kong's crazy expensive too

Comment

Working...
                      X