Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

People Don't Realise How Dangerous Pro Boxers Are. Mikey Garcia KO's 220lb Hater

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    lol they are professionals, i still remember thinking, maidana would beat the living crap of floyd's bodyguards that day he pushed floyd, they are just big, nothing else.

**** that body guard was huuge though lol

Comment

The average guy on the street has no idea what they're dealing with in a pro boxer. Most of them don't even have the fitness to throw punches for a minute let alone survive an entire round.

Comment

that's a boxing ring though, the big lump was tentative backing up giving him space to pick his punches.

Ortiz got beat twice on the street by a regular 200lb guy. Say what you like about Ortiz but he can fight.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 07-04-2015, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          that's a boxing ring though, the big lump was tentative backing up giving him space to pick his punches.

Ortiz got beat twice on the street by a regular 200lb guy. Say what you like about Ortiz but he can fight.
          Of any boxer, he's the last one that I expect to win street fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EtrJM4FKBA&sns=em

Comment

that guy doesnt look 220 but its a good KO anyway...against a noob

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Yeah and boxers can get their punches off real quick too. A while back on pros vs joes, Gatti (RIP) fought a heavyweight with amateur experience and dropped his ass.
              Lol did you see Shaq/ODLH? Didn't appreciate just how gargantuan Shaq was until I seen his 91" reach having ass throw a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob View Post
                Idk about no Rod Salka but basically any proper professional would drop me in one round I ain't trippin. Even fighters whose power we make fun of can hit hard if they are throwing their weight into it, which they can do more often against someone who doesn't know how to box.

I'd still be down to spar Malignaggi though. The risk of being utterly humiliated would be worth an opportunity to throw at him.

In before Golovkin posts about knocking Mayweather out.
                Proper? Rod Salka just beat a guy 36-3 and stopped his most recent opponent, it's unfair that he gets a bad rep for getting knocked out by the number 1 guy in a HIGHER division.

Comment

Lol. People will learn sooner or later. What's the context though? Is he just a random off the street?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

He can fight but he doesn't have the dog in him. However Chino and Rios on the other hand, I imagine they would throw down for fun. Maidana has taken a bullet before lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
                      He can fight but he doesn't have the dog in him. However Chino and Rios on the other hand, I imagine they would throw down for fun. Maidana has taken a bullet before lol.
                      I remember reading Rios was dropped at a barbecue, and Hatton was one punch KO'd in a bar fight. I don't doubt they'd destroy those same people in the ring but a brawl outside the ring is a different ballgame. Boxers would be better equipped than most, but not infallible either.

Comment

Working...
                      X