Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On what network will Pac-May be shown on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On what network will Pac-May be shown on?

If the fight ever happens?

On both?

Showtime only?

HBO only? ( id imagine obviously highly unlikely)

It would have to be an HBO-Showtime deal like Lewis vs Tyson. I just don't see HBO who was the main contributor of making the fight so big just sitting back and allowing Showtime to have it.

Comment

Boxnation?????

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        It would have to be an HBO-Showtime deal like Lewis vs Tyson. I just don't see HBO who was the main contributor of making the fight so big just sitting back and allowing Showtime to have it.
        Yeah thats what i figured, but if thats the case like will there be all access and 24/7?

Comment

the disney channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Boxnation?????
            Sry i know there will be several others showing the fight but im just wondering if hbo will actually miss out

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
              Sry i know there will be several others showing the fight but im just wondering if hbo will actually miss out
              no way HBO misses out it will be just like Tyson/Lewis

if HBO does somehow miss out then there will be a lot of people fired

Comment

Co host they can have lampley,berstein, roy jones, and paulie calling the action.

Comment

Showtime paid all that money doubt they give it to HBO

Comment

Originally posted by kurt0411 View Post
                    Am sure the option would be to either view it on HBO or Showtime, then it would come down to which one the viewers prefers.

Comment

Working...
                    X