Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition for JMM to take an immediate drug test and have it tested for PEDS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahahah I like this site, this W just keeps getting better.

Comment

the irony in all of this is so great

Comment

what the hell for? they won't find anything even if he's does. heredia AND conte are the top of the food chain ped wise

Comment

I dunno what the deal is.... either the notion that a fighter on PED's is generally not of importance to the public anymore since so many fighters have accused other fighters of being on PED's and a handful being caught with some type of PED (i.e. Peterson, Berto, whatever) that we're desensitized... OR at the time where the two biggest names in the sport, Pac and May were going head to head in the media that it just appeared that Manny was being crucified and torn apart over PEDs.

Becaues it seems as if the fact that JMM is being accused of PED's is going relatively unheard.

Which makes no sense to me! People were using the fact that Pacquiao moved up in weight (despite the fact he's entered the ring at 147 for several years now..and only moved up on paper), or that he was KOing bigger guys (where most of his opponetns were weight drained, coming off huge losses or past their prime..and the majority of those KOs save Hatton came from the accumulation of accurate punches), and bunch of other stupid crap... but here comes Marquez... weighing the most he has ever in his entire career, looking like a friggin Bull, when not 3 years ago he looks flabby and small.... i think that would raise more flags then Pacquaio fighting in different weight divisions over the span of a career.

Comment

Imma sign that ****.

It ain't right how Pac lost his Peds on the way to da fight and had to fight a Hulk

I want Pac to find his own MEMO and go ultra hulk on Jmm's azz

Comment

youre hilarious, seriously... please dont change...

Comment

“Why do we have to go by the fighter’s [Mayweather] request? Why can’t we go by the commission rules? The commission is doing a good job. They’ve been doing it for a long time and we are willing to do anything the commission asks us.”
                -Roach

"I only do the testing under the current commission rules."
                -Pacquiao

"Let commission do its job."
                -Pacquiao

LOL
                Last edited by koolttt; 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Let the commission do their job.....remember, that's what people were saying for 2 years here when Manny didn't agree to test until fight day randomly.

Comment

The petition isn't the commission!!

Comment

Boy, you are really making your self look like a sore looser. Just look at Manny in defeat. He made no excuses and took the loss like a man.

Comment

Working...
                      X