Over 15,000 tickets sold, Chavez/Martinez to sell out very soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 15,000 tickets sold, Chavez/Martinez to sell out very soon

Sampson Lewkowicz ‏@SampsonBoxing
    Just received confirmation from @trboxing that we've sold over 15k tickets for #ChavezMartinez , this fight will sell out soon

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    Sampson Lewkowicz ‏@SampsonBoxing
    Just received confirmation from @trboxing that we've sold over 15k tickets for #ChavezMartinez , this fight will sell out soon
    Surprised it hasn't already. I just got paid... PPV time baby

Comment

Expecting GBP to come out in a few days saying how Canelo-Lopez has sold over 16,000 and already sold out.

Stand by for the article very soon.

Comment

On another tweet, by the Ring i think, it was said that limited amounts of $50 & $75 tix still available

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Expecting GBP to come out in a few days saying how Canelo-Lopez has sold over 16,000 and already sold out.

They had tix at $25 so i wouldnt doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post

Make sure you show Oscar this when he tweets that lol: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...9/2012&night=3

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Surprised it hasn't already. I just got paid... PPV time baby
              I know, I'm actually happy to buy a PPV for once. I'm going to have some Modelo Especial and some chicken wings with homemade wing sauce and some deer jerky with homemade sauce.

I'm getting up early and running a 5K for a charity cause and then prepping for a night of boxing action.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                I know, I'm actually happy to buy a PPV for once. I'm going to have some Modelo Especial and some chicken wings with homemade wing sauce and some deer jerky with homemade sauce.

I'm getting up early and running a 5K for a charity cause and then prepping for a night of boxing action.
                I'm just glad a uk tv station has picked it up even if it ppv

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Kind of mad about the Rigondeaux fight.... but ohh well, I'm only buying for the main event anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by HBGBoxingFan View Post
                    Make sure you show Oscar this when he tweets that lol: https://reservations.mgmmirage.com/b...9/2012&night=3

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    Kind of mad about the Rigondeaux fight.... but ohh well, I'm only buying for the main event anyway.
                    Yea... Only fight I was interested in besides the main event so I might have to pass up.

Comment

Working...
                    X