No announcement yet.

Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pakistan- Christian woman sentenced to death for blasphemy

Countries like Pakistan are hellholes for minorities and when you keep hearing about things like this you'll never get hope. Bunch of ****holes run by sub human wastes of life.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...blasphemy.html

I wish I was still living in the Islamic country I was born in. They treat us Christian minorities so well.

The thing is, there will be liberal lefties out there saying "we have to respect their culture"

but see, humanity at large has evolved past this sort of thing, we operate on a higher moral plane than murdering people for having an opinion, and yet these countries get away with it, and all we get told is "we have to respect their culture"

sorry but i dont respect any culture that fails to respect human life.

Comment

there is no law agaisnt being christian in Pakistan.

you gullible fools believe everything the media tells you

Comment

Originally posted by Ching Chong View Post

If the world wasn't keeping an eye on them and other Islamic countries, there would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Ching Chong View Post

I do belive it because there is evidence and a history of this sort of thing to back it up.

It doesn't surprise me in the least, this is a culture in which groups of men beat women to death for daring to have an imagination and ambitions.

It's an old, out of date culture and it's **** scared of change or modernisation.

Comment

The main problem, is these millitaristic, zealot regimes don't give two ****s about the poor, opressed people who are living terrorized by them, but if outside countries take millitary action, or even do trade sanctions or threaten to pull aid, they show the poor people in the country and say we are killing them.

it's a catch 22, do nothing and the innocent suffer, do something and the innocent suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              The thing is, there will be liberal lefties out there saying "we have to respect their culture"

but see, humanity at large has evolved past this sort of thing, we operate on a higher moral plane than murdering people for having an opinion, and yet these countries get away with it, and all we get told is "we have to respect their culture"

sorry but i dont respect any culture that fails to respect human life.
              Your country kills more Pakistanis than these alleged fanatics.

What culture is that?

Originally posted by Yaman View Post
              If the world wasn't keeping an eye on them and other Islamic countries, there would be.
              Its none of "the worlds" business to be monitoring the internal affairs of other countries. Unless of course they're just looking to seize on anything in order to put out anti muslim propaganda to justify their military adventures.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              The main problem, is these millitaristic, zealot regimes don't give two ****s about the poor, opressed people who are living terrorized by them, but if outside countries take millitary action, or even do trade sanctions or threaten to pull aid, they show the poor people in the country and say we are killing them.

it's a catch 22, do nothing and the innocent suffer, do something and the innocent suffer.
              Again, your country doesn't seem to have a problem with any of these guys considering they either support these indirectly with money and support or in many cases the dictators have been directly installed by the u.s and u.k.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
                Your country kills more Pakistanis than these alleged fanatics.

What culture is that?

Its none of "the worlds" business to be monitoring the internal affairs of other countries. Unless of course they're just looking to seize on anything in order to put out anti muslim propaganda to justify their military adventures.

Again, your country doesn't seem to have a problem with any of these guys considering they either support these indirectly with money and support or in many cases the dictators have been directly installed by the u.s and u.k.
                I'm not saying our country is free from blame, far from it.

I notice your location is west london, i'm happy to have you in the uk, but in all honesty can you explain why you decided to come here, i'm sure it wasn't because life in pakistan was all flowers and rainbows.

Comment

Already past the point where the fools show up here to defend these acts I guess but hopefully the world opens its eyes to these horrors.

Comment

Originally posted by Jury View Post
                    Already past the point where the fools show up here to defend these acts I guess but hopefully the world opens its eyes to these horrors.
                    The rest of the world has opened their eyes and knows realizes that their primitive laws are outdated

These Islamic states need to open their eyes to the evolving times

Comment

Working...
                    X