Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rome spoils Rocky VI movie!!!!! WTF! (don't worry, no spoiler included)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Rome spoils Rocky VI movie!!!!! WTF! (don't worry, no spoiler included)

Jim Rome is a damn idiot. He gave away the ending of the movie when he interviewed Sly today. If you really want to know what he revealed, just PM me or something, but that's so weak. I was just watching casually and all of a sudden they're inadvertently revealing ****. Sly also said when they were shooting, Tarver floored him several times to the point where he couldn't move for 8-10 seconds. He said he wasn't really hurt so much as just stung and that Tarver kept apologizing all embarrassed and ****.

I'll still see the movie, but this is truly a huge letdown for me now that I know some things I didn't want to know.

Comment

I know the ending, so I will not spoil it!

Comment

What a goddamn *******. I never liked him and his sneering and arrogant attitute toward others with different opinion or toward others in general. Now he does this. Thank god y'all were nice and didn't spoil it for us, but this **** just makes me hate that ******* even more. Seriosuly, does anybody even like him?

Comment

Jim Rome sucks dicks.
          I heard Stallone had to be taken to the hospital during shooting because Tarver knocked him out so damn bad.

Comment

i heard tarver sprained one of his ribs or something

Comment

let me know the ending plz, im not going to c this in the movies Just gonna wait till it comes out on dvd or hbo...

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                Jim Rome is a damn idiot. He gave away the ending of the movie when he interviewed Sly today. If you really want to know what he revealed, just PM me or something, but that's so weak. I was just watching casually and all of a sudden they're inadvertently revealing ****. Sly also said when they were shooting, Tarver floored him several times to the point where he couldn't move for 8-10 seconds. He said he wasn't really hurt so much as just stung and that Tarver kept apologizing all embarrassed and ****.
                No ****, Tarver is a good pro.

Comment

I knew the ending months ago
                  But Jim Rome is cool..

My favorite Jim Rome quote
                  Commenting on the then upcoming fight between Tyson and Golota

"Here you have one guy , who wants to eat your children fighting a guy who wants to stop you from having them"

Classic!!!

Comment

Rocky wins.....
                    its been the same ****ing ending for the last 5 movies (exept #1)

Comment

Working...
                    X