Collapse
No announcement yet.

So my drunk sister comes home falls on the couch..out falls from her purse:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

watch the brown bunny! Chloe seivgny actually is sucking a guys dick( can't remember the actors name).you see everything & she even swallows.chloe always played a sleezy whore in movies.watch the blue uncut version of caligula & there is full penetration sex,group orgies & you see everything! Dykes,****,& totally gross torture,etc. Penthouse made the movie in 1979.classic! Malcolm mcdowell stars in it making him the staring actor in the 2 most controversial movies of the 70's.he was also the star of clockwork orange.irreversable is another violent sex movie.monica bellucci gets raped for 15 minutes of the movie.most violent,realistic rape scene ever! It looks so real you think it happens.it was barred in theatres & people walked out of the movie at the cannes film festival in France & the movie was made there.

Comment

I am a sick ****! Watch culigula & irrevesable & you will agree that my taste in movies is deranged! The acid house is another(Irving welch)hilarious twisted movie.

Comment

Its actually good wank material the Berry sex scene..

Comment

Halle Berry... wooo

Comment

Originally posted by goblin View Post
            A DVD copy of Monster's Ball!!!!!

It was un opened and i guess she probably bought it for her ******* boyfriend.
            she wakes up the next morning [today] and she's asking me if i found anything..i'm like what do u mean? she's says nevermind instantly..

so i go to the computer do a lil research and its the "Lions gate signature series" version.. the good version where halle berry gets ****en nailed bigtime. but the longer version.

so instead im staying over and im watching it with my g/f who likes halle berry but that dumb broad doesnt even know about this movie for some ****ed up reason..she's loves swordfish and that xmen movie..wait till she watches her in this...anyways here's come pics to celebrate goblins achievement:

Green K send my nuggah.

Originally posted by mangler View Post
            Billy Bob is the luckiest actor alive.
            Co-****ing sign to the 100th degree. Dayuum I'd shave my eye brows off to get up in Halle's rib.

Comment

Working...
            X