Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your opinion, what is the ideal age to have a child?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I waited, on account of taking ages to settle down and take life seriously at all.

Had my first kid at 33, second at 36. Earlier by a few years would have been good, but just wasn't ready.

Comment

As a white male I'd say like 35ish is the ideal age. Still young enough to play sports with them but old enough to not be irresponsible trailer trash.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
        Damn that's like you and your sibling are a generation apart.. My oldest sibling and I are 8yrs apart but we have 2 more in between so we kind of have 2-3yrs b/w each of us.. But it does feel like they were a gen before mine..
        exactly. almost old enough to be the father

no real gaps between me and my siblings either.

Comment

It's not about age, it's about whether or not you're able to take on the life long responsibility of having a child. It's not all about finances though, being in the child's life is paramount. The financial burden is a major one issue, however, kids aren't like a pet you can give away or some ****. That's why absent parents who send money home are worse than poor, but present parents.

So there's no such thing as an ideal age in my opinion.

That said, I'm 25, going on 26, and would have loved to have had kids by now. But I'm not looking to have a baby mama, or baby mamas. My children are gonna have one mother, and that mother will be my wife.

I'm not gonna pay child support, organize days to see my kids, etc.

Comment

When you can afford it and offer a stable family foundation... if you can't 2 those 2 things, then don't have kids

Comment

now if you were to ask this question to a female, they would say before 28

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                now if you were to ask this question to a female, they would say before 28

I'd say late 20s to mid 30s for a woman, and mid 30s to early 40s for a man.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  That's why you're so jealous of my 6-fig salary. Sucks to be you
                  I just passed the CPA exam, Butler. I'm coming for you, bruh. My goal is surpass your salary within a year.

Comment

Working...
                  X