Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adonis is not liked but has the ability and power to possibly beat Kov and Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adonis has little hope against either. I just don't see all this skill some people see. He is probably the most one handed fighter in the sport. The guy threw like 10 right hands in the Bika fight and they were all **** shots that he looked uncomfortable throwing. He has very little punch variation or speed or level changes. The guy lierally sits and waits to land the counter left or catch you with a lead left. That is like 90% of his game. Granted his left is nuclear, but outside of landing a big counter shot he gets destroyed by Ward and Kov imo.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
      Adonis has little hope against either. I just don't see all this skill some people see. He is probably the most one handed fighter in the sport. The guy threw like 10 right hands in the Bika fight and they were all **** shots that he looked uncomfortable throwing. He has very little punch variation or speed or level changes. The guy lierally sits and waits to land the counter left or catch you with a lead left. That is like 90% of his game. Granted his left is nuclear, but outside of landing a big counter shot he gets destroyed by Ward and Kov imo.
      Thats exactly what makes him all the more exciting, you sit there and watch the fight and you know what youre in for, you know that at any moment that big left hand can come crashing down and it could be all over, thats why every fight he is in, is a must watch, atleast for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
        I'd like to see it play out....One mistake by Ward or Kov and it could be lights out

Comment

Stevenson's best days are gone, unless he's just taking his defenses lightly. He looks fatter and is slower. But Stevenson was really great. Great skills, both defensive and offensive skills. Too bad Andre Ward didn't take the offer in 2013 and retired instead.

Comment

Old man Stevenson doesn't have the skillset to compete with Ward, and doesn't have the defense to keep Beterbiev or Kovalev off of him. Once he steps up and fights one of the top dogs, he's done.

Comment

It's just politics... Both Stevenson and Kovalev would be willing to meet in a backstreet and sort it out... The problem is upstairs ...

oh and BTW, who gave him a chance against Dawson ?

Comment

Most definitely, people are idiots and make statements based off of emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                  Old man Stevenson doesn't have the skillset to compete with Ward, and doesn't have the defense to keep Beterbiev or Kovalev off of him. Once he steps up and fights one of the top dogs, he's done.
                  That's why diva Ward waited to 2016 to get into a new division. Quack quack.

Comment

Working...
                  X