Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hired a black guy today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL once you start trying to prove you aren't racist to these trolls it's all down hill. Getting you on the guilty defensive is their game.

Comment

I cant believe nobody has said the following yet:

You hired a BBC
      You into cuckoldry hiring a BBC

Comment

y'all doubt him

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy
          I guess this sets the stage for your atonement. Well done!

Comment

This is a rather bizarre thread.

Comment

"Virtue signaling"

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                I have been accused on these threads of being a racist on these threads by such luminary douches like NEW ENGLAND.

But I'm really not, I just don't have time for ghetto trash, just like I don't have time for trailer park trash..

One of my companies had a position open, had 7 qualified candidates, 6 were white, one was black...

Guess what, the black dude named Roosevelt, blew me away in the interviews. He was early to both interviews ( a major job has multiple interviews for you less inclined) was well dressed ( didn't have pants below his arse) spoke and communicated very well, educated but not as much as two others who both had masters degrees, but I could tell right off the bat, that this was the guy I wanted to hire,,, he was hungry and ambitious and that's what I want.. I would have hired him on the spot in the first interview, but it's my routine to give 2 interviews just though I know for sure... His skin color had no bearing, it was how he presented himself, I could tell he was a winner... And honestly.mthe kid is on the fast track with me, I hope to have him promoted by end of summer if he lives up to his potential..

So **** you New England you bytch ass daddy's boy.. You know nothing about me and want to claim I'm a racist,,, we already know you live a pathetic life off your daddy

Is he doing the lettuce already!....

Comment

african americans can fall at the first hurdle when they submit their application. their name is a big giveaway. when you get an application from la shawn or kevan rather than shawn or kevin, it leaves you open to discrimination straight off the bat.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                    african americans can fall at the first hurdle when they submit their application. their name is a big giveaway. when you get an application from la shawn or kevan rather than shawn or kevin, it leaves you open to discrimination straight off the bat.
                    Isn't Kevan directly a variant from English, Irish and Welsh? I don't think it has anything to do with African Americans

And on TV I only see one person with it, Kevan Lannister on GoT

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                      So what you're saying is don't give your children laughable made up names like Boniqua and Jerome?.

Comment

Working...
                      X