• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corales vs Castillo never fails

Comment

maidana knocking down ortiz seconds after being knocked down himself

Comment

i always loved lampley's call at the end of round 9 of trinidad/vargas. "this was vargas' promise. i'm not the kind of fighter who'll run. i'll stand with him. i'll trade with him. i'll stay with him all the way"

Comment

sitting ringside for the broner vs maidana. that was somthing that was amazing! everyone in san antonio went balistic. man, it was so crazy that broners bandcamp people were fighting with all of us. lol man it was crazzy, the atmosphere during and after the fight was insane! everyone left amazed with what people just witnessed.

Comment

Vargas fighting for his life against Trinidad.

Martinez refusing to back down against Chavez even though he already won the fight.

Erik Morales being the washed up old bullfighter against a ferocious young bull Maidana.

Pacquiao massacring De La hoya even though everybody said he had no chance leading up to the fight.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 08-10-2014, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Gabriel Ruelas vs Jimmy Garcia. Garcia fought tooth and nail for every bit of it but you could just see he was taking a beating, and then he actually died, that gave me chills for sure. I was watching it live on tv.

Comment

Boom Boom Mancini and Livingstone Bramble embracing in the ring just after their second fight ended. They clobbered each other like life and death for 15 rounds but behaved like gentlemen and good sportsmen once the final bell rang. It's what boxing is all about.

Comment

It may sound strange tbh but I got chills during salido-lomachenko.

Going into the fight I can't think of anybody who said salido would win. I mean salido was experienced but people kept mentioning how he was stopped by gamboa, mikey, etc. I wasn't too pleased about Lomachenko getting a title shot in his 2nd pro fight and felt that people were (and still are) rating him too highly. Everyone was saying how salido would get outclassed.

But that wasn't what happened.

Salido deliberately came in over the limit and dropped the belt. But Loma fans were like "don't care, he won't be keeping it anyway." And then salido roughed him up for the entire fight. Sure, there were questionable low blows but Loma started holding for dear life. It sent chills for me because salido had no respect at all for loma. It was like watching an old veteran beat down on the new kid. But it was also chilling how loma gradually found his way throughout the fight. For me it was exciting how the underdog roughed him up so thoroughly. It showed how you can't take shortcuts in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                    Gatti ward I round 9
                    I second this. There are a fair few moments in this sport that make you feel pretty humbled to witness and Gatti-Ward I Round 9 is definitely one.

Comment

Working...
                    X