Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was pac 'prime' when jmm put him to sleep?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're STUPID!

I normally don't snap out but I am tired of immaturity on this site. What the **** you mean? You think boxing is a game? Marquez is a Mexican cheater like Margarito and you wanna start a thread talking about "when Pac got put the sleep"? WHY did he get put the sleep *******?!? You punks root for the wrong people in life, and that's the problem. You should be banned for starting this thread. It's stupid and immature. Manny is the ONLY 8 time champion ***** and Marquez will never be better despite his hate and envy of Manny so **** OFF!

Comment

Paqcquiao looked good up until the point he entered the REM sleep cycle. Prime tho? No way near. Prime Pac robs Marquez 4 out of 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
        I normally don't snap out but I am tired of immaturity on this site. What the **** you mean? You think boxing is a game? Marquez is a Mexican cheater like Margarito and you wanna start a thread talking about "when Pac got put the sleep"? WHY did he get put the sleep *******?!? You punks root for the wrong people in life, and that's the problem. You should be banned for starting this thread. It's stupid and immature. Manny is the ONLY 8 time champion ***** and Marquez will never be better despite his hate and envy of Manny so **** OFF!
        How can you call anyone immature? Crying cheater because your hero decided to take a nap.

Comment

Middle finger.

My boxing IQ speaks for itself. You can get the middle finger.

Comment

Marquez never put Pacquiao to sleep, Maroid did it so don't get the two mixed up. Maroid is a monster the Memo created.

Comment

nah....pac hasn't been prime since 2010...too much religion and politics got in the way....plus him aging...

Comment

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post

I'm tired of the immaturity around here!! Manny is the bestest eva!!! He's the only 8 divisions champion and no one will eva be better and you all better listen to me, otherwise ill kill you all and cry too. Manny 4eva! Bestest boxer to fight and champion of the people, hero to the world.

Yr all so immature. Marquez is just a big fat, piss drinking hater. Yr all just haterz! Manny pwns Marquez u immature ****s. **** you all! Marquez is a big poof.

Someone forgot his meds. Go back home to mummy kid and pop those pills before the voices get too loud.

Comment

Working...
                X