Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devon Alexander vs Kell Brook Promo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no doubts he will grunt and clinch and stink it out as best as he can. Im tuning in for Brook and I hope he beats Devon

Comment

Devon's whole game has been to win now look good later. It's worked for him so far but now is the time to show out. He's the champion, he's headlining on ShowTime, now is the time to open up and let his hands go.

Comment

Alexander by UD

Comment

If Alexander beats Brook to the punch & he dictates the pace of the fight then Brook is in for a hards nights work. The gameplan for Brook would be to get his own jab working, get on the inside & rough Alexander up abit like what Bradley did. Brook has the strength & ability to do this. When it gets abit rough & ready & things turn against Alexander he'll unravell. Alexander is a good tricky boxer but I can see Kell winning on points (even against the American on home soil) it'll be too clear cut.

Comment

Brook is knocking forehead the fuck out. New IBF world champion.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
              Brook is knocking forehead the fuck out. New IBF world champion.
              I really hope this is the case.

Comment

im from the u.s but would prefer brook to win, he seems like a swell guy. alexander is a boring fighter to me, im tired of his jab - straight - grunt hold style.

Comment

Hope everyone in this thread will give Devon the respect he deserves after he smokes Brook in this fight. I doubt it though, there are still people on here that won't give him credit for shutting out Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    Hope everyone in this thread will give Devon the respect he deserves after he smokes Brook in this fight. I doubt it though, there are still people on here that won't give him credit for shutting out Maidana.
                    At WW. Not necessarily the biggest accomplishment in the world. If he did to Maidana at JWW, I'd feel different. Maidana went life and death with Jesus Soto Karass. Bailey is a better win for Alexander at WW IMO and he fought not to lose. If he comes out guns blazing and smokes Brook, I'll eat my words. Won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      At WW. Not necessarily the biggest accomplishment in the world. If he did to Maidana at JWW, I'd feel different. Maidana went life and death with Jesus Soto Karass. Bailey is a better win for Alexander at WW IMO and he fought not to lose. If he comes out guns blazing and smokes Brook, I'll eat my words. Won't happen.
                      We shall see, he smoked Urango and Witter both of which are more proven than Brook by a long shot.

As for Maidana the Soto Karass fight was months later so that really isn't an excuse for why people didn't give him credit for the win right after it happened.

Comment

Working...
                      X